Lei Shi or Amber shaper heroic?

10 man

Just wondering what guilds would recommend who have downed both bosses?

i recently killed amber-shaper and have had attempts on lei-shi as we had the same idea(skip first 2 and go straight to lei-shi and although its probably the easiest of the 3, its not a faceroll either. imo i think amber-shaper is easier once you get your strat down(construct control). if stats are any indicator 206 10man guilds in the world have killed amber-shaper, while 51 have killed lei-shi
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Deleted
    Lei Shi is definately easier. You need to manage the stacks and tank damage, CC the adds and have raid CDs for Get Away. There's a lot less individual fail potential than with Amber-Shaper which is usually what makes bosses harder imo.
    You do need very decent raid dps and hps for Lei Shi though so if you're undergeared Amber-Shaper might be preferable.
    Last edited by mmocc23bbb0a5f; 2012-12-11 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zora View Post
    Lei Shi is definately easier. You need to manage the stacks and tank damage, CC the adds and have raid CDs for Get Away. There's a lot less individual fail potential than with Amber-Shaper which is usually what makes bosses harder imo.
    You do need very decent raid dps and hps for Lei Shi though so if you're undergeared Amber-Shaper might be preferable.
    H Lei Shi damage is scary as hell. ~200-300k damage + a stacking debuff every 0.7 seconds is nothing to laugh at. It's a much harder gear check than H Amber Shaper.