switching from tg to smf with weapons question

hello i recently got the 1h off the 5th boss of hof (normal) and have the elegon 1h (lfr) to mess with for smf, atm i'm tg fury with x2 2h's from elegon (normal) but i'm wondering if i could go back smf now with what 2 1h's i have and not lose out on much dps for doing it. also what would be the difference in dps terms if i were to switch?

i'm sure i'll lose a good bit of dps for the switch but if it isn't too much i could put up with it till i get lucky this coming week. also these weapons are not upgraded with valor yet.

thanks.

Should be an increase. at least 2k but might be more. I was in a similar situation except I had starshatter N + starshatter lfr and switched to lfr scimitar + elegion scimitar. That was an increase, but not a big one. Then I got a normal Elegion. Now I'm at 4-5k higher than I were as TG before.

Deleted
    Well SMF pull like 5-6k DPS ahead of TG, given equal ilvl Weps. So having higher ilvl in MH and a bit lower ilvl in OH should be equal to ur TG set, if not even slightly better. The only reason i see to stick with TG is either having much better weapons (heroic) or to have Sha touched 2H weapon, in order to get the 500 str bonus. But i wish you good luck with weapons in future! :P And def good luck on the Fist wep off Shekhzeer (or however you spell her name) I hope to get it tonight

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exhumator View Post
    And def good luck on the Fist wep off Shekhzeer (or however you spell her name) I hope to get it tonight
    which is agility and I would think, not very good for warriors. except you may have blue weapons and no rogue or monk want it and your guild doesn't need the BS from disenchanting.