Thread: Searing Flames

Deleted

Searing Flames

Is there any addon available to alert you when you reach 5 stacks of Searing Flames when playing Enhancement? I find it kind of annoying to look up to the buffs to see whether or not I have reached the 5 stacks.

Thanks

15+ Year Old Account
    Cooldown of Lava Lash is long enough that you don't need to worry about it. You'll always be at 5 by the time it's ready and if it isn't you need to be more aware of your searing totem placement.

Deleted
    power/weakauras?

I don't think there's any need to see how many SF stacks you have, since by the time you cast your next Lava Lash (10 sec CD), you'll have a full 5-stack.
    Personally though, I use NeedToKnow to track most buffs/debuffs.

Deleted
    Hmm alright, I just started trying out Enha and still am getting used to it so I'm a bit rusty on the rotation/priority as well. Seems like it's not as easy as elemental, no wonder I barely see any enhancement shammies around.

Thanks btw!

15+ Year Old Account
    Elemental is more common because ranged are almost always favoured over melee roles.

Your first Lava Lash probably won't get the full 5-stack bonus but after that it's mostly fire and forget (assuming you don't forget to reapply your Searing Totem).

Quote Originally Posted by Tehmystery View Post
    Hmm alright, I just started trying out Enha and still am getting used to it so I'm a bit rusty on the rotation/priority as well. Seems like it's not as easy as elemental, no wonder I barely see any enhancement shammies around.

Thanks btw!
    Eh, Enhancement is also a relatively easy spec, it just has more buttons. Once you get used to doing the priority during an actual fight you'll find it to be quite simple.
    Hatred the Fearless.

Deleted
    Hmm alright sounds good then I just need to get used to it yeh, only been enha for a few hours now and its the first time since it's just an alt and my MS is rest.

Thanks again