LastLast
    Justicar/Conqueror for me.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Justicar

WSG rep is serious business
    This. Its one of the few reps I dont have, just coulden't stomach WSG rep farming, so never got around to get it. I got AB pretty okay fast, and battlemaster was done somewhere close before 2011 for me. Now days battlemaster is just kinda "play 1000 BG's" and you'll eventueally be close if you also aim for achivements along the way.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the WSG exalted achievement was part of Battlemaster once (from Master of WSG). Anyway, the Battlemaster achievement has been nerfed so much that many tards can get it easily. Actually I'm almost positive that Battlemaster once required WSG exalted because I got both Justicar and Battlemaster on the same date (4/14/09) and I got AV and AB exalted way before WSG.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    This. Its one of the few reps I dont have, just coulden't stomach WSG rep farming, so never got around to get it. I got AB pretty okay fast, and battlemaster was done somewhere close before 2011 for me. Now days battlemaster is just kinda "play 1000 BG's" and you'll eventueally be close if you also aim for achivements along the way.
    So where is the difference? Justicar requires about 1000 bg wins (ab + wsg) all in all, without any achievements.

---------- Post added 2013-02-07 at 05:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Farmerjoe View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the WSG exalted achievement was part of Battlemaster once (from Master of WSG). Anyway, the Battlemaster achievement has been nerfed so much that many tards can get it easily. Actually I'm almost positive that Battlemaster once required WSG exalted because I got both Justicar and Battlemaster on the same date (4/14/09) and I got AV and AB exalted way before WSG.
    Yep, the rep requirements were taken away a couple years ago, which was good imo since justicar became just a sub-achievement of battlemaster. Now they are somwhat separated and 2 different titles.

I have neither, and I'd say Battlemaster. Dont know why, just like the sound of it better. I'm nearly done with it - just 21 more AV wins, To the rescue (39/50) and Resilient Victory, and most of it done by my rogue (Iron Man being the only exception I can recall) which I've been playing, and maining, for a year. Conqueror, heh, a long time still. Just got revered with Defilers and 8902/12k with Outriders

Battlemaster actually requires you to do something, outside of farming mid or rushing to Vann, or "guarding" blacksmith. On the flip side, farming mid doesn't help you grind that awful WSG rep.

Deleted
    Got battlemaster yesterday, will use this till servers shut down.

Have both use neither >.>

Deleted
    I find both of them awesome, but I'd use Battlemaster.

Don't see Justicar as much as battlemaster...Justicar would have my vote

Have justicar on my twink rogue
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentles View Post
    Don't see Justicar as much as battlemaster...Justicar would have my vote
    Because one is account wide and the other is not.

Justicar I got by playing properly. Battlemaster rewards luck.

No contest--Beloved.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Deleted
    I prefer Justicar.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Justicar I got by playing properly. Battlemaster rewards luck.

No contest--Beloved.
    Exactly. There's a lot of luck involved for Battlemaster, and a lot of things that simply won't happen unless you go out of your way to do them (which doesn't necessarily help anything except getting the achievement.) I went after Battlemaster for a while, but decided it wasn't worth it when I already had a more meaningful title in Conqueror. I do wish it was account wide, though.

I think the real question is why aren't this titles account wide yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Got both (horde version) but I use neither.
    Prefer salty and bloodthirsty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I think the real question is why aren't this titles account wide yet?
    THE AB TABBARDS NEED TO Be ACCOUNT WIDE.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My Insane title. :P

I'd honestly probably go back and forth between Battlemaster and Justicar if I didn't have the Insane, but with Insane, maybe go between Battlemaster and the Insane.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

battlemaster