Deleted

Gear < Class < Skill

Why is it this way, why?!? Countless time's I have died/lost duels because of the gear difference when I know I could beat them, I get them to 10% and knowing the fact they have better gear is the only reason I lose is crushing my soul, I am currently getting my alt up and i'm only 2 pieces of Malevolent gear deep and now I have to wait a whole 2 weeks just to get my weapon?!

sort it out Blizz, so frustrating

You have your inequality symbols backward.

Also, duels are inherently imbalanced and exacerbate any differences in gear. If you actually PvP in a way that is remotely balanced (3v3, 5v5, RBGs and to a lesser extent BGs) you are less likely to lose purely because of inequities in gear.

Deleted
    Class > gear > skill

Sorry but it's the cold truth in most cases. Hell, if you play a healer it's more like gear >>>>>>>> class >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> skill

Imo it is skill > class > gear. I've seen bad geared healers at 2200-2400 ratings without win trading.

as much as i would like it to be the case, no one in quest greens is going to to out pvp anyone in honor gear. so gear still plays a pivotal role. but if you want to say between full honor and full conq gear, gear is less valuable then class or skill - i can get behind that.

Class > Gear > Skill for dps

Gear > whocares. For healers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Class > skill > gear for casters
    Class > gear > skill for melee...

Right now I have an incredible easy time playing my druid alt while having quite a lot of troubles with my warlock, despite being a multiglad.
    The classbalance in PvP right now, out of the 34 possible speces, it's like 5 of em being at the top, while the rest is barely viable, or not even viable at all.

Why take a monk, a rogue or an elemental shaman when you can take a feral?
    Why take a ret paladin or a death knight when a warrior does the job so much better?
    Why bother taking a warlock, a shadow priest, an elemental shaman or a balance druid when you can have a frost mage?
    Why would you ever take a disc or holy priest, a resto druid or a mistweaver above a resto shaman?
    As for the tankspeces, they are not viable at all, unless you are going to exploit something...

Just a simply look at the arena ladders shows how top PvP is currently being ruled by just a few speces, the rest has no place at high ratings unless carried by 2 "overpowered" speces and being fairly good skilled.

t2<skill<gear for dk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbynator View Post
    t2<skill<gear for dk
    I think you have your inequality symbols backward

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreeshak View Post
    Imo it is skill > class > gear. I've seen bad geared healers at 2200-2400 ratings without win trading.
    yeah in the case of healers it's actually class >>>>>>>>> gear >>> skill
    the only way to do bad on a healer(shaman druid paladin) is to be certifiably retarded or suffering from motoric diseases. Dont want to offend anyone but that is the actual truth.
    Last edited by mmoc10839b38d9; 2012-12-12 at 08:22 AM.

Deleted
    clever OP did lots of maths in highschool i guess.

hint: nah man, it's way too obvious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    Class > gear > skill

Sorry but it's the cold truth in most cases. Hell, if you play a healer it's more like gear >>>>>>>> class >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> skill
    And what class do you play?

I play DK and have to gem nearly pure resilience because otherwise you simply die in 2 seconds, not far of 70% reduction and even sitting in blood presence i'm still the easiest kill in arenas and you are indeed 100% correct the game is class dependant, but gear means fuck all, ofc if you have worse gear you are at a disadvantage but it is Class > Skill > Gear by far you wouldn't see a Gladiator in blues get destroyed by people in malevolant.

Class > Skill > Gear

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreeshak View Post
    clearly carried by 2 epic dps, but it doesnt work other way around. great healer cant carry 2 bads to glads. :/