Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I was agreeing with you lol the 450w is just 80 certified no bronze,gold, any of that, the 600w however that I linked and sounded like what he was changing to in post #9 is what is gold rated

Edit: The 450 is actually silver certified my bad. And doing a google search Im havin trouble finding any brand called "quiet" which would make me believe that be quiet is the brand hes referring to unless its just some no name thats so no name that it doesnt have any listings on google at all lol.
    Last edited by demonskies; 2012-12-12 at 09:45 PM.
    CPU:i5 4670k@4.3Ghz GPU:Gigabyte GTX760 WF3 Mobo:Asrock Z87E-ITX RAM:8Gb GSkill Ares@1600MhzCase:Atomic Orange Bit Fenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i HDD:1Tb WD Cav Black SSD: Samsung 830 128Gb PSU:Seasonic M2II620 KB:Razer Black Widow Mouse:Razer Naga 2014

Quote Originally Posted by demonskies View Post
    Edit: The 450 is actually silver certified my bad. And doing a google search Im havin trouble finding any brand called "quiet" which would make me believe that be quiet is the brand hes referring to unless its just some no name thats so no name that it doesnt have any listings on google at all lol.
    I don't think 'Quiet' is a brand. Its probably a marketing term like "MILITARY-STANDARD TUF COMPONENTS" on Sabertooth motherboards.

Yeah to really get a definitive answer the OP is gonna need to be more specific on the PSU lol
    CPU:i5 4670k@4.3Ghz GPU:Gigabyte GTX760 WF3 Mobo:Asrock Z87E-ITX RAM:8Gb GSkill Ares@1600MhzCase:Atomic Orange Bit Fenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i HDD:1Tb WD Cav Black SSD: Samsung 830 128Gb PSU:Seasonic M2II620 KB:Razer Black Widow Mouse:Razer Naga 2014