Deleted

golden lotus needs flying?

i recently got my third lvl 90 up(hunter) but due to reasons i havent paid for the flying skill yet. what is my problem tho is i cant seem to find a way to get the golden lotus dailys work.. I've done the part were i take the challenges at temepel of white tiger. open the gate and also done the quest were i talked to i think four peapole. but after that i cant seem to get going? does it rly requaire flying skill? that would suck.

Nope, but there is a chain quest from Fourwinds into the Vale that unlocks the GL dailies. You might wanna Google "unlock Golden Lotus dailies" and see the right quests to complete.

you should have 2k from leveling unless you spent it all?

Blizzard clarifies getting started with the Golden Lotus:

At level 87, go speak to Anduin/Dezco at the Temple of the White Tiger in Kun-Lai Summit and complete "A Celestial Experience."
    Accept the follow-up quest, "A Witness to History."
    Find Anduin/Dezco at the big gate north of the Vale. This will start a cinematic that opens the gates.
    Turn in "A Witness to History" to Zhi the Harmonious at the Golden Pagoda in the center of Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
    Accept and complete the follow-up quest, "The Shrine of Two Moons," and "The Shrine of Seven Stars" (Horde/Alliance respectively).
    If you're not level 90 you'll receive no further quests.
    At level 90 you should return and pick up the quest chain again. Note that you must have trained flying to proceed.

Pick up "The Ruins of Guo-Lai" and complete it.
    This leads to "Out with the Scouts" and "Barring Entry."
    This leads to "Killing the Quilen" and "Stones of Power." While in the ruins, you should also get "The Guo-Lai Halls." If you don't get this quest near the entrance to the crypt, you can return to Anji Autumnlight to get this quest.
    These 3 quests must be completed before you can complete "Leaving an Opening."
    Turn in "Leaving an Opening" at the Golden Pagoda, and this should lead straight into the dailies.
    Last edited by strongyp; 2012-12-11 at 02:11 PM.

Deleted
    thats rly stupid ofc 2500g aint much these days but it shouldent have to get it just to do the dailys specialy as they are the key to start the other ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortaz View Post
    thats rly stupid ofc 2500g aint much these days but it shouldent have to get it just to do the dailys specialy as they are the key to start the other ones.
    The 2500 is for the flying, the dailies do not cost gold...

Deleted
    Really stupid is to waste your money instead of buying flying on pandaria -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    You will make that 2500g back well before you are exalted by just doing the GL daily quests. Not to mention it make all aspects of level 90 better.

Herbing, Mining, getting to daily hubs, getting to your farm, get to a raid instance, get to the sha of fear.

No reason not to make training flying your #1 priority.

It doesn't cost anything to start dailies.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

Quote Originally Posted by strongyp View Post

At level 87, go speak to Anduin/Dezco at the Temple of the White Tiger in Kun-Lai Summit and complete "A Celestial Experience."
    Find Anduin/Dezco at the big gate north of the Vale. This will start a cinematic that opens the gates.
    Turn in "A Witness to History" to Zhi the Harmonious at the Golden Pagoda in the center of Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
    Accept and complete the follow-up quest, "The Shrine of Two Moons," and "The Shrine of Seven Stars" (Horde/Alliance respectively).
    At level 90 you should return and pick up the quest chain again.

This leads to "Killing the Quilen" and "Stones of Power." While in the ruins, you should also get "The Guo-Lai Halls."
    If you don't get this
    quest near the entrance to the crypt, you can return to Anji Autumnlight to get this quest.
    Turn in "Leaving an Opening" at the Golden Pagoda, and this should lead straight into the dailies.
    Just follow this to unlock the dailies. You don't need flying at 90 to do them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by strongyp View Post
    you should have 2k from leveling unless you spent it all?

At level 90 you should return and pick up the quest chain again. Note that you must have trained flying to proceed.

This leads to "Killing the Quilen" and "Stones of Power." While in the ruins, you should also get "The Guo-Lai Halls." If you don't get this quest near the entrance to the crypt, you can return to Anji Autumnlight to get this quest.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterGuardian View Post
    Just follow this to unlock the dailies. You don't need flying at 90 to do them.
    read it again

I never paid for flight training before I did my GL unlock. Is that something new in 5.1?

Deleted
    How have you not yet learned flying But no , you do not need it, just need to do the prequest