Inscription and Mastery

Alright Inscriptionist can make every other stat scroll in the game. Strength, Agi, Spirit, ect. Why Isn't there a Mastery one yet. I know most 10 man raid comps try to have all buffs in the raid. Some like mine don't, and maybe others. I believe this would be useful to the raid and probably other aspects to the game as well. I don't believe this would be a hard fix or a whole system redesign to do so. Any thoughts on this matter would be apprieciated and if there is any info available if they are working on it would be greatful.

Aren't the scrolls for primary stats only, not secondary stats? Mastery being a secondary stat.

Isn't spirit considered a secondary stat? I mean i'm just saying they can make rune scrolls of fortitude of your missing a a stam buff I'm just asking for maybe a Rune scroll of mastery or something to that affect.
    Last edited by Osaedon; 2012-12-11 at 07:23 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Spirit used to be a primary stat, back in the day. They changed it, which is why it's sort of a in-between stat. Pretty sure the scrolls are holdovers from the old-school version.

Crit, Hit, etc. (pure secondary stats) didn't have scrolls, so neither does Mastery.

It'd be nice if there was more use for scrolls in the game in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Osaedon View Post
    Isn't spirit considered a secondary stat? I mean i'm just saying they can make rune scrolls of fortitude of your missing a a stam buff I'm just asking for maybe a Rune scroll of mastery or something to that affect.
    Historically it was primary so there's still a few things in the game where SPI is still considered primary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    It'd be nice if there was more use for scrolls in the game in general.
    Considering scrolls are considered elixirs these days I doubt we'll see them coming back anytime ever.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki