Thread: Why..

Deleted

Why..

.. after being attacked by horde of your lvl while lvling ( multiples of them ) , not dying , killing them once or twice.. they immediately switch on lvl 90s or call for other 90s around ?

Are they all cowards ? They have real low self-esteem ?

:P

I win in anycase but still i wonder why goes through the mind of a loser ... since i am a winner and dont know .

Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    .. after being attacked by horde of your lvl while lvling ( multiples of them ) , not dying , killing them once or twice.. they immediately switch on lvl 90s or call for other 90s around ?

I win in anycase but still i wonder why goes through the mind of a loser ... since i am a winner and dont know .
    Because it's red.

OT: Why do you think that only horde does it?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Arogance, ahoy!

Because horde is not about honor, bravery, solo victory against a worthy opponent. They are all the bad things in life and therefor they act without those morals that alliance fights so hard to protect.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account

that's because they were alliance. i have only really only encountered alliance like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, clearly all members of <the faction I don't play> are cowards, losers and have "low self-esteem." To think I only see them through a lens that disallows me to experience my own faction's identical failings is a truly absurd notion.

I'll save you ten pages of people pointing that out to you in ruder terms and just end this here. >.<