Thread: Frost Bomb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombaday View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=112948/frost-bomb

Read before you tell me tht its single target. Its a multiple target spell..It requires 1 target for apply but affects anything around it. Its not a weak spell and can hurt mupltipl players not just 1..
    But you're complaining about dispel. That only needs to be done to one person. If it goes off, the damage is done and all you can dispel is a 2 second slow. I have a hair under 9000 haste, and my frost bomb's combined cast time+cooldown is 8.88 seconds. The only time it does stupid damage is while the target's frozen, of which we have three on 25 or 45 second cooldowns, or during DF on 30. Dispel's cooldown is fine for it.
    Last edited by Kuni Zyrekai; 2012-12-11 at 08:01 PM.

Deleted
    Frostbomb is really easy to stop, atleast in 3s. 2s isn't balanced as we all are aware of. Get a arena 1,2,3 macro f.ex. Me playing a rogue got /cast [target=arena1] Kick or garrote. One thing is sure, it's not fun to get hit by a 150k Frostbomb + 30k Fireblast followed by a 80k Frostfire bolt.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombaday View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=112948/frost-bomb

Read before you tell me tht its single target. Its a multiple target spell..It requires 1 target for apply but affects anything around it. Its not a weak spell and can hurt mupltipl players not just 1..
    The damage when it explodes is aoe yes, but you were referring to dispelling it in which case you only need to dispell it from the initial target it is cast on. If you do that, nobody takes any damage. If you let it explode then yes, everyone takes damage and gets a slow applied to him. By this time though, it means you already failed at dispelling it meaning the cd on dispell wasn't an issue, just that you failed to do it.

You have made false statement after false statement to try and boost your initially flawed argument and in turn tell people to read up because they don't know what they are talking about. However, each time someone points out something to you, it is YOU who is wrong and needs to do the reading. You keep dancing around and changing what you are saying. First it was that FB always crits (it in fact, does not) and that if you are multi dot you cannot assure that it will get dispelled (it in fact will get dispelled). Now you claim that it is an AOE spell effect that you have to dispell from ALL of your teammates when in fact the spell is only applied to one target and then explodes and does aoe damage that you obviously cannot dispell and places a slow on all those effected (which yes can be dispelled) but if you dispell the FB before it explodes on the initial target then you have nothing to do with FB to dispell from your teammates.

After all of this you keep insisting that others don't know what they are talking about when each time it is you who has been wrong. Please, go read up on the ability, or your own abilities and learn about what it is you are trying to argue about before calling other people out for correcting you.

Deleted
    Sure pvp is balanced around arena, so Ziqo soloing healer comps( they suck, beside the point), makes total sense right? The fact you can dispell does not mean that the damage is warrented especially with the cd on dispells. In that case chaos bolt should hit for 3 million damage cause you know if you don't suck you can interrupt it right? Mages take 40%-60% of your health, even if you have 9k resi if you trinket the pom rof or the sheep or any of that shit you are fucked, if you dont you die so you are fucked I am not saying mages should hit like glass cannons but for instance make frostbolt matter again and make frost bob for instance a slow cast like chaos bolt so it eats up a mages deep, currnet situation is just castsequence + focus sheep + pom rof = win how is that balanced?