Unable to connect

Right, so I had an issue with flight masters (couldnt click flight paths) & a game master told me to delete my Interface, WTF and Cache folder, I did that, restarted the game, restarted my PC & what so ever and now I'm unable to connect to the game... please help, I apologize if this is the wrong forum.

EU Servers
    Last edited by Korie; 2012-12-11 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathias View Post
    Right, so I had an issue with flight masters (couldnt click flight paths) & a game master told me to delete my Interface, WTF and Cache folder, I did that, restarted the game, restarted my PC & what so ever and now I'm unable to connect to the game... please help, I apologize if this is the wrong forum.
    Maintenance right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Adynos View Post
    Maintenance right now?
    Doubt it, bunch of friends are currently online.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathias View Post
    All the servers are down right now.

Try again in about 2-3 hours, pending there isn't another extension to maintenance

EDIT: err, are you on US client or EU?

deleting those files alone wouldn't cause an interruption in your game, they would just be remade when you restarted the client.

In any case, that was the GM in essence deleting all your addons without telling you what would happen to see if there was an issue with one.

try running the repair tool from the launcher, see if it fixes anything.
    Last edited by Hodenkrieg; 2012-12-11 at 07:02 PM.
    Your face when the Scoundrel is Gallagher.

I'm on the EU servers.

EU it isn't maintenance, theirs is on Wednesday