10+ Year Old Account

Explosive Shot issue

I've been testing it quite a bit, and the explosive shot doesn't seem to hit the 9 ticks if you use it back to back, is that just me or someone else is having the same issue? It's hitting just 8 ticks instead..

Deleted
    Shooting Explosive Shot back to back doesn't give you the same amount of ticks, however some of the ticks will add up instead. You still get the same damage, but every missed tick doubles the tick from another tick.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    Shooting Explosive Shot back to back doesn't give you the same amount of ticks, however some of the ticks will add up instead. You still get the same damage, but every missed tick doubles the tick from another tick.
    as bovan said, you don't lose any damage, so no worry.
    but you're claim isnt quite correct bovan. no tick gets doubled, it's just that one tick gets spread accross 3 ticks.
    (which is why you see your explosive (DOT) do slightly more damage then explosive direct dmg in the average case)

It's nice to sometimes to get RNG'd to have 4 Explo shots in a row, bam bam bam bam <3

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    It's nice to sometimes to get RNG'd to have 4 Explo shots in a row, bam bam bam bam <3
    yeah, only fun part left

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueM4gg0t View Post
    but you're claim isnt quite correct bovan. no tick gets doubled, it's just that one tick gets spread accross 3 ticks.
    (which is why you see your explosive (DOT) do slightly more damage then explosive direct dmg in the average case)
    Oh excuse me, I was completely convinced lost ticks would get added to other ticks, as in one tick will do double damage every lost tick.
    My bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the info, I though I was missing ticks for hitting it b2b
    Last edited by Hiraishin; 2012-12-13 at 07:17 PM.