Best "new" pet for pet battles

I was just wondering if someone has already gotten some of the new pets that drop in the old raids (Deathguard whelping, chrominius etc) to level 25.

I'm pretty sure that i will be getting all of them so i can get Mr. Bigglesworth but will probably not level ALL of them to 25. Just wanted to know if someone could shed some knowledge about which ones of the 12 would be worth leveling and which to not bother. I understand that each has its plus and downs but its more of a question in broad sense than in min maxing.

10+ Year Old Account
    That Anubisath Idol is amazing...solo'ing even against beasts two levels higher.

Deleted
    Don't tell anyone ... but ... Fluxfire Feline ... shhhhhhhhhhh

Deleted
    I really like the Mini Sulfuron, don't recall the actual name, Humanoid with elemental abilities, a humanoid main attack and Impale, still in the process of levelling it but so far it's pretty amazing.

Deleted
    Emerald Proto-Whelp, by far.

Best pet for when you are walking around in a city is the Kun-Lai Runt.

Haven't levelled any of the raid ones yet nor Mr.Bigglesworth, will eventually. However Anodized Robo Cub and Fluxfire Feline have a move that can cause quite the damage..

The idol guy is awesome. Put him against say a spirit fight at level 2, reflect, switch and then sit back and watch the xp he gets if you win. You go up like 7+ levels. lol.