Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

DK PVP Youtube channel

Hi guys!

I´ve been trying to find a decent youtube channel for DK PVP, like Swifty i.e. with commentary, tips n tricks and such.
    Swiftys vids helped me alot when i was playing a Warrior, and i was hoping there was something similar for DK´s.

So, does anyone know a youtube channel like this, or something similar? Please share!

Thanks!

Deleted
    No such thing for dks. Besides, why would you wanna pvp as a dk right now ?!

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    What else would he pvp as?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzor10 View Post
    What else would he pvp as?
    Anything else that's actually good at it. I suggest warrior, mage, shadow priest or feral druid. Dks are in a very bad spot for pvp atm.

Perhaps and I'm just guessing, he like many of us enjoy the dk class and that's what we want to play. Just an added side note - Swifty is a really nice guy and the community needs more nice folks, not the type of folks, "why are u playin that class you n00b" bull, he's not that good at pvp at least in arena. However, if you want quality arena commentary as warrior I'd suggest watching BajheeraWoW http://www.youtube.com/user/Bajheera...ature=g-high-u - he's also on Twitch almost every day. He and his girl friend are really nice people and will answer your questions.