Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Down time extendend, again!

No surprise, but you’d think after 8 years they would have this down to a minimum now. Seems to happen every week. I’m not one to complain, but it sucks when it’s your day off

Sounds like a complaint to me.

I purposely visit the forums every tuesday afternoon to obtain lulz from these threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Not complaining, just stating that it sucks when its your day off.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Seconded.

There's plenty of other things you can do. What does WoW being down prevent you from doing those? I enjoy playing WoW just as much, but it's not this big a deal. Other the last 2 Steam blowouts I've bought enough games to last me a year even if I stopped playing WoW completely.

Let them fix their shit, so to stop you from coming back here and creating a thread complaining about Blizzard not being able to properly fix their shit in their maintenance timeframe, and spewing that they should have extended it to stop issues from arising.

The preachy people that come into these are funnier than the people who make them. I'm glad you guys have never had a day with nothing to do.

It is ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would much rather them extend a little than bring them back up early and something be broken...

Overall the downtime is minimal, especially later in each xpac when it's usually restarts only.

happens every week, there is usually an outage of some degree
    <start epic wow theme>
    A world of limitless adventure. We cast the lords of shadow and flame back into the abyss.
    <more epic wow theme>
    We held the line against the rising tide of death itself.
    <epic music peaks>
    We have endured the breaking of the world.Now we face the Destroyer and we will end him.
    <cue Bennny Hill music>Pandas! Pokemon!

I usually don't care about the downtime.

But when the downtime also affects the forums, I get aggravated. Yes, the forums are up, but we can't log in.

What is exactly happening? There was no talks of a major content patch considering 5.1 JUST dropped.
    Your face when the Scoundrel is Gallagher.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    I usually don't care about the downtime.

But when the downtime also affects the forums, I get aggravated. Yes, the forums are up, but we can't log in.
    I doubt Blizz wants to see all the complaints, warranted or not.

What are the point of these weekly threads, just be patient, and wait it out. Complaining will do nothing.

Ok peoples let me start of by saying Boo freaking Hoo

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't want my pally broken again, I'll take an additional few hours over having one of my spells do 10% of its intended damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

6-7 years later, yet still people cant fathom the engineering and maintenance required in keeping 10+million players organized and online in a stable virtual world. Yes, I wish I were on a Stark Trek holodeck too. Computer, begin program!

They need to hire more employees. If they are having issues completing maint by the deadline. Generally people that fail to meet deadlines as often as blizzard does get fired.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

You would think after 8 years people would stop making posts about how maintenance gets extendend and just accept it.

10+ Year Old Account
    An extra 2hr wait on a normal maintenance day OR a laggy, buggy, uncomfortable play experience.

I'll gladly take the 2hrs.
    And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for

Quote Originally Posted by Hodenkrieg View Post
    What is exactly happening? There was no talks of a major content patch considering 5.1 JUST dropped.
    It is on the home page here. Several bug fixes and other balance changes.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."