Deleted

Glyph of Arcane Power

Alot of people are using it, but Blatty isn't afaik.

I'm unsure whether or not I should use it as of now.

Pros: Perfect lineup with Alter Time and Berserking (I'm troll)
    Can be active during a complete bloodlust almost 30+(6 alter time) -> 36/40seconds compared to 21/40 seconds.

Cons: Might burn to much mana or might be uneffective beacuse you have to focus on scorch weaving or other ways of being a bit more mana conservative which you won't really have to worry about if you use it every 1.5 minute.

Please feel free to add to my Pros/cons list it's very short atm and give me some pointers and reasons to why or why not to use the glyph

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ballong View Post
    Alot of people are using it, but Blatty isn't afaik.

I'm unsure whether or not I should use it as of now.

Pros: Perfect lineup with Alter Time and Berserking (I'm troll)
    Can be active during a complete bloodlust almost 30+(6 alter time) -> 36/40seconds compared to 21/40 seconds.

Cons: Might burn to much mana or might be uneffective beacuse you have to focus on scorch weaving or other ways of being a bit more mana conservative which you won't really have to worry about if you use it every 1.5 minute.

Please feel free to add to my Pros/cons list it's very short atm and give me some pointers and reasons to why or why not to use the glyph

Thanks

Glyph of Arcane Power is EXTREMELY situational. Essentially, for it to be worth it, you need to stand in one spot, several times per fight, for 36 seconds (alter time adds 6 seconds). Any movement during those 36 seconds negates the positive impact. When was the last night during a fight that you could GUARANTEE you wouldn't have to move for more than half a min? Ultraxion...I think that's about it.

That's why it's not really optimal.

The question you need to ask yourself is. Do I have the mana regen to support a full AP with Glyph or not?
    There are a number of ways to play Arcane right now with the Glyph available a great choice depending on how you play.