Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    RNG is RNG. Theres no one questioning that. As someone who is a fairly avid mount collector, I know that all too well. It doesnt make anyone feel any better when they run thru all 16 bosses and nothing drops for them.

Some fixes could be upping the drop rate which I believe is 5% to maybe 10% seeing as it is possible and it seemingly likely that no gear drops for anyone on a boss. Another way is to make the bags that you get from no winning to include some sort of worthwhile item, be it a pattern or maybe a stack of mats. Getting 28.5g is such a pitiful amount of gold that it is not really anything.
    I5 3570k @4.4GHz | Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H | CM Hyper 212 Evo | G. Skill Sniper 16gb 2133 | Sandisk Extreme 120gb SSD + Crucial 250gb SSD | WD Caviar Blue 1TB | EVGA SSC GTX 970| Air 540 Mid Tower | Seasonic M12II 520W | Viewsonic 27" + Viewsonic 27" IPS monitors |

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffv426 View Post
    RNG is RNG. Theres no one questioning that. As someone who is a fairly avid mount collector, I know that all too well. It doesnt make anyone feel any better when they run thru all 16 bosses and nothing drops for them.

Some fixes could be upping the drop rate which I believe is 5% to maybe 10% seeing as it is possible and it seemingly likely that no gear drops for anyone on a boss. Another way is to make the bags that you get from no winning to include some sort of worthwhile item, be it a pattern or maybe a stack of mats. Getting 28.5g is such a pitiful amount of gold that it is not really anything.
    Pretty sure it's 15% per boss already. They have stated that the reason they didn't make other players' wins visible in the chat pane is because it would have spammed the pane. With that in mind, while it might be theoretically possible to have no-one win anything off a boss, it's not terribly probable.