arms vs. warlocks, HELP!

seems like the only class I am having trouble killing 1v1 (other than frost mage and resto sham) are damn warlocks! It seems to be mostly because of that heal they have, not drain life. Whats the heal called and can I interrupt it? Whats the cooldown on it? Do all warlock specs have it?

I usually zerg, get Piercing Howl up, make sure im ontop of them post-portal usage and open pretty hard with my ridiculous macro of:
    /use Dreadful Gladiator's Badge of Victory
    /cast Blood Fury(Racial)
    /cast Skull Banner
    /cast Avatar
    /cast Recklessness
    /cast Colossal Smash

begin with Dragon Roar, and then rip away. I seem to always get them to 5-15% life and they just heal, and heal so more. Should I take recklessness off the macro and wait for TfBx3 to come up than use it during my macro duration? What are you other warriors doing? When you saving your trinket/zerk rage for? HALP!
    Last edited by Auberdeen; 2012-12-12 at 01:20 AM.

So let me get this straight, you charge. Slow them. Then pop that macro and if they dont get one shotted you dont have a clue how to beat them?
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrosislol View Post
    So let me get this straight, you charge. Slow them. Then pop that macro and if they dont get one shotted you dont have a clue how to beat them?
    Nope, not even close. Looking for warlock insider info since I don't know the class at all. Didn't you miss my 5 questions up there?

Why u no use execute? 5-15% hp + execute= dead warlock

Quote Originally Posted by Drknife View Post
    Why u no use execute? 5-15% hp + execute= dead warlock
    Ah glad you brought that up, it either A) doesn't make a dent and gets healed over or B)their HP goes over 20% with the heal making execute un-executable

Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post
    Ah glad you brought that up, it either A) doesn't make a dent and gets healed over or B)their HP goes over 20% with the heal making execute un-executable
    Stun them, shockwave = autowin. Can't cast any heals while stunned. No use for dragon roar.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a lock does is this talent combined with this glyph to heal for 80% health I think it was. So as voidspark says need to "just" stun them cause if they get this off then they are back to full in about 10 seconds.

Hm ok, been running with hunter in 2's and went for DR for the burst, I think Shockwave is prolly a smarter choice, tyty

---------- Post added 2012-12-11 at 07:55 PM ----------

is Dark Regen channeled or un-interruptable?

Can't interrupt it. Instant.

Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    Can't interrupt it. Instant.
    Worth note that it is also on a 2 minute cooldown. Another thing to consider is that they can live and activate their heals almost assuredly with Dark Bargain, which can be cast while stunned or otherwise out of control.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Aethilus View Post
    Worth note that it is also on a 2 minute cooldown. Another thing to consider is that they can live and activate their heals almost assuredly with Dark Bargain, which can be cast while stunned or otherwise out of control.
    Oh wow ok cool, all the pieces are fitting together now. Was always curious why said Execute wasnt making a dent, now I know

Secondly, which spec of warlock should I play most...cautiously I guess is the word i'm looking for. i.e. holding off on CD's and really pay attention to LoS'ing them from non-DoT's spells...
    Last edited by Auberdeen; 2012-12-12 at 01:57 AM.