Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooji View Post
    This thread is cute. I don't know about what hybrid numbers are supposed to look like in arenas/RBG, but in regular BGs in full dreadful without T1 weap I manage 3-6mil healing per bg as a Boomkin. That seems solid to me considering my damage is legit also, but I guess I should be outhealing the pure healers also right?
    And as boomies we have NV, which is where the majority of the healing we have done comes from, rather then 3-6mil actually casted

Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    And as boomies we have NV, which is where the majority of the healing we have done comes from, rather then 3-6mil actually casted
    More of my healing definitely comes from rejuvs, but being a former healer I'll tend to blanket if the healers are behind in a big fight or something.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't death of healers. It's death of HoT-based healing and Hybrid healing, if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUntsAhts View Post
    This isn't death of healers. It's death of HoT-based healing and Hybrid healing, if anything.
    It's the death of shaman dps specs in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    i honestly dont get the change.

"burst is too strong"

"cc is too strong"

so they nerf healing which MAGNIFIES the burst problem.

I didnt think ghostcrawler, or any of the devs, were this clueless. how does this at all remedy the situation?

---------- Post added 2012-12-14 at 08:36 AM ----------

second wind OP? better nerf ret, enhance, and ferals.
    "Burst" means both damage and healing. Both were way out of control. I'd argue that healing was more OP than damage when healers were able to use a single defensive cd to survive two dps blowing all of their offensive cds.

Blizzard is also toning down damage. Also toning down cc. All these things they're doing are slow and meticulous steps in the right direction and I can see this expansion well on it's way to s6/s7 level of pvp balance.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

I like how all these healing-nerfs across the board affect mistweaves and disc/holy priests. Like - these two classes weren't even viable in the first place, why do they have to suffer aswell?
    Quote Originally Posted by kenthovind View Post
    We were created by the biblical God.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenthovind View Post
    There's as much evidence for Santa as for darwinian evolution.
    The irony

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjohnburger View Post
    You can't kill what's already dead. Except with that sword that kills lifeless things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjohnburger View Post
    More like a double-death.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Le armory

Honestly, I cba to go on with this argument, you simply aren't going to have a frost bomb and a chaosbolt land on a healer on the same time unless he's cc'ed for a long time and his partners are idiots...
    Currently 1k rated with abysmal statistics in 2on2. How much did you pay for that char, if it even is your char?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Currently 1k rated with abysmal statistics in 2on2. How much did you pay for that char, if it even is your char?
    1.5k, and in case you didn't realise, those games were only to cap cp points... Just because I'm not doing 3s right now means nothing.