10+ Year Old Account

Mel'jarak cc issues

Hey guy, hoping for some advice, just killed garalon normal and started working on wind lord mel'jarak. But a few seconds into the encounter all of the cc's break, so someone is unintentionally cc'ing something but we can't seem to figure it out!

here our some logs
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/oshtoi6vy0t9c94d/

Thanks in advance

Any type of stun will break the CC's. Make sure warriors aren't using shockwave and ppl aren't using frag belts. Those seem to always be the ones.

Rendella Retribution Paladin for Dawn of the Dead Zul'jin-US

Pretty sure it's bugged with certain abilities when counting them as cc or not. One try we had every raid member remove every CC from their action bars just to make sure, the only thing going out that could be counted was the small stun from Combustion, which I might add does not count as a CC when used on the pull.

However halfway through some fights the CC will all break, even though no one used anything apart from Combustion from mages. Seems to be some sort of inconsistency.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Hunter pet from stampede, casting Lullaby, a 4 second sleep.
    [21:58:11.306] Sra'thik Amber-Trapper afflicted by Lullaby from Unknown

Edit: What that guy above me said^^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks the hunter pet fixed it.

Deleted
    Dunno if your locks specced mortal coil and is diligent about making up for health lost in life tap but make sure he doesn't mortal coil any adds. That counts as a cc as well.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeshmi View Post
    Dunno if your locks specced mortal coil and is diligent about making up for health lost in life tap but make sure he doesn't mortal coil any adds. That counts as a cc as well.
    this was a problem for me. just make a focus targetmacro forit. i had wind lord on focus, then whenever i lifetap i just shift and mortal coil. simples