Thread: Gearing up!

Deleted

Gearing up!

So..
    This basicly isn't anything really worth discussing over, just wanted to share;
    Last few days on my Warrior, I didn't get ANY additional tanking gear, for at least the last 5 days. [not counting weekends since I didn't play]
    Yesterday, in 1 evening, I met a guy who tanked and wanted to keep running, we became friends over the night and in addition to looting a new friend, I also found Heroic Gloves, Wrists, Leggings, Helmet, Chest, Boots, Trinket and Cloak.

8!
    8 Pieces of gear!
    He told me to get out and leave my luck behind in the process, but I kept on looting dem blues!

Last run I did I joked about the 2nd boss in Gate of the Setting Sun dropping his belt, and he did!
    9 Pieces!
    I also joked about the epic bow that Raigonn drops, but I can't be THAT lucky.
    I didn't expect it to, and I was content with looting 9 pieces of gear that night.

So...
    Did anything like this happen to you aswell?

EDIT: If you have a hard time believing it.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Insalaine/feed
    That's my feed, scroll down and it shows you how much I looted. :P
    Last edited by mmoc851eedbfae; 2012-12-12 at 07:49 AM.

Even though you are an Alliance, grats to you.

Once, in a guild raid, I got one piece of gear. It was about a month ago, my first and only piece I've gotten in a guild raid so far this expansion. Dat Vizier Zor'lok Chest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    Even though you are an Alliance, grats to you.

Once, in a guild raid, I got one piece of gear. It was about a month ago, my first and only piece I've gotten in a guild raid so far this expansion. Dat Vizier Zor'lok Chest.
    We get agility loot from every single boss kill. It all gets disenchanted because we have no users for it

I got 7 pieces of loot in one evening from LFR MSV and HoF. TeoS wasn't available yet.

That is the fun of RNG. You get nothing for weeks and then it rains loot and you get all excited. If it was static it would have been boring.

p.s. why is this in the hunter forum? :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    I got 7 pieces of loot in one evening from LFR MSV and HoF. TeoS wasn't available yet.

That is the fun of RNG. You get nothing for weeks and then it rains loot and you get all excited. If it was static it would have been boring.

p.s. why is this in the hunter forum? :P
    Because I'm a hunter, I guess this could be moved. :P

But hey, last night all we found was Agi mail, some spell leather and int trinks.
    The tank got nothing, just like me when I tank on my Warrior.

Did a MSV LFR last night aswell, no drops, gonna do it again today.

Deleted
    You one luck guy. Jesus Christ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flumbooze View Post
    You one luck guy. Jesus Christ
    Hell yeah I was lucky last night, I hope my luck lasts and I can get full LFR in a matter of weeks :P