Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rairu View Post
    Tauren Rogue.
    yes please, always wanted stealthy cows with daggers the size of blood elves^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Draenei Warlock, Pandaren Druid, Pandaren Paladin, BElf Druid, Gnome Druid

Don't really care how the lore would have to be warped to get these, but I want them.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Draenei Warlock, Pandaren Druid, Pandaren Paladin, BElf Druid, Gnome Druid

Don't really care how the lore would have to be warped to get these, but I want them.
    You mean these?
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

15+ Year Old Account
    Blue cloth means that's the warrior set.

Nigh elf shaman and paladin (Pretty sure Draenei could teach Nelfs shamanism and paladins can be a cross of a sentinel and priestess of the moon)

I seen a concept/fan art of Draenei druid forms, would love to see that.

Then Worgen paladins, i see no reaosn why the curse would allow them to be priests but paladins are lost to them.

Night elf and draenei warlocks, so many lore ways to get through the loop hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Hattai View Post
    Blue cloth means that's the warrior set.
    I'll just look at the golden eagle shoulders and shining golden hammer and hang on to my dreams, good sir.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

tauren rogues , invisible taurens

well, for anyone who has done the alliance intro quests into pandaria, you know mishka, the adorable draenei rogue. so, there's the best case for draenei rogues.

ps. her glasses are the best. thing. evar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elf Druid and/or Blood Elf Shaman so Blood Elves can have access to all "caster" classes.

Personally I'd like to see, in some way, all races have practically access to all classes with very exceptions (Pandaren Death Knights maybe) since I feel all the races really should be virtually competent and flexible enough to pursue any path or mastery. Like Blood Elves can research relics and study with their tauren and troll allies to learn how to become druids if a level one can. I'd just like to see the freedom of choice.

I feel like some races have certain classes or are restricted from because of the typical personality of their race. Like Pandaren cannot be warlocks because they are usually of a peaceful nature, kind of assumes all the characters are mainly the same. Or there has to be an important lore figure or event that supports a race having access to a class, etc.

Gnome Paladins. They can be priests, they can be warriors and yet can't be a combo of both???!!!!
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

15+ Year Old Account
    Gnome Hunter. There's enough valid arguments for why they should already exist so I'm not going to bother explaining.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiZe View Post
    Blood Elf Druid and/or Blood Elf Shaman so Blood Elves can have access to all "caster" classes.

Personally I'd like to see, in some way, all races have practically access to all classes with very exceptions (Pandaren Death Knights maybe) since I feel all the races really should be virtually competent and flexible enough to pursue any path or mastery. Like Blood Elves can research relics and study with their tauren and troll allies to learn how to become druids if a level one can. I'd just like to see the freedom of choice.

I feel like some races have certain classes or are restricted from because of the typical personality of their race. Like Pandaren cannot be warlocks because they are usually of a peaceful nature, kind of assumes all the characters are mainly the same. Or there has to be an important lore figure or event that supports a race having access to a class, etc.
    i'd like it too, but the crying from all of the hardcore "lore can never change! /cry" people would be overwhelming. the only way i could see them doing it with only a slightly smaller amount of butthurt, would be that each new race/class combo starts off in a special area like dks. that way, they could level through current time and it wouldn't be as out of place.

Deleted
    I personally would LOVE having night elf warlocks!

Even makes sense lorewise , given how Warlocks are becoming what is basically a demon hunter (Glyph of Demon Hunting).
    The discovery of "Writings of the Dark Herald" in Darkshore, hints subtly at Demon Hunters returning, plus talk of Illidan returning.
    I can see in a future expansion Warlocks being given to Night Elves on the return of Illidan, who teaches the arts of being a
    Demon Hunter to combat the legion, also this adds a 4th spec to Warlocks a Tank spec

I want Gnome Paladins, Gnome Hunters, Gnome Druids, Gnome Shamans (basically all my characters pre-warrior and warlock who both already are gnome!)

I just love Gnomes!.. But I do think all these changes should be more or less have some lore bound to it even though I think that by now all races should be capable of learning each class.

Deleted
    Pandaren Warlocks! Now! So I can reroll =)

I'd like Draenei rogues and warlocks, though it doesn't make a lick of sense lorewise, i think Blizz should just go all-out with the "Gameplay over lore details" thing by now at least where character class is concerned, in any realistic society there would be individuals who deviated from societal norm and went with the unaccepted lifestyles (or class) of their respective societies...

i don't know why a draenei rogue doesn't make sense. everyone needs infiltrators and scouts. the shattered sun uses them on quel'danas and as i said before, mishka with your team in pandaria. imo, it doesn't make sense for them to not be there.

Pandaren Druid just so i can be a REAL big fluffy panda.