Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    they start off in the past. i could understand goblins, since undermine wasn't shut off to the rest of the world. but gilneans were completely shut off. i'd be all for the worgen monk starting in a phased version of some other area. could open up whole new possibilities for classes.

really though, i guess they could write anything into the lore they want and make it work. that's the beautiful thing about lore, it evolves and grows.

They could write up worgen monks starting as "street fighters" in quest text before they leave Gilneas if they wanted to. I'm not sure of the first level where a monk gets a non-physical (chi) move but that can be written off as game mechanics.

Personally I want Tauren rogues and Pandaren druids. Tauren rogues is mostly for lols but I think Pandaren would make awesome druids.

To me :
    Anything - Druid

I love my druid, but hate all 4 races that can have a druid. Would change for any on them, except maybe draenei or belf
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Troll Paladins. Then Trolls can be every class!
    Currently Procrastinating

10+ Year Old Account
    Undead Paladin
    Gnome Paladin
    Gnome Hunter
    Worgen Paladin
    Draenei Warlock
    Pandaren Paladin
    Worgen Monk
    Goblin Monk
    Pandaren Druid
    Night Elf Warlock
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Troll Paladins. Da Light be wit' ya, mon.

All race/class combos should be available. This game is older than some of it's players and as such should mature and develope. Basically what I'm saying is Lore should be a thing of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Thranng View Post
    I'm curious what the Druid Forms would be for a Gnome...Bear<->Squirrel...Travel Form<->Ferret...Tree Form<->Bonsai ?
    They are "masters" (using the term lightly lol) of machines. They could be like transformers. A big mechanical bear, cat, etc.

Also Gnome druid xD

Panda paladin.

every time troll paladins are mentioned, the heretics are brought up. but now, with the zandalari going all command and conquer on us, i'd say this is the perfect time to add them. the light could allows them to sense old god influence, or possibly cause them to flee from the zandalari due to opposing ideals.

Anything Alliance Paladin. We're the only ones to have not gotten an update to races since Burning Crusade. Its kinda bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Coorpse View Post
    All race/class combos should be available. This game is older than some of it's players and as such should mature and develope. Basically what I'm saying is Lore should be a thing of the past.
    whoa now, that's a little far. lore should never be a thing of the past. but, i do think that people need to realize lore doesn't stay constant and change will happen. if it doesn't, it'll get stale.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elf Druids or Panda Druids, only thing i wish.

Deleted
    Worgen shaman is ny number 1

10+ Year Old Account
    All classes, all races.

They can asspull enough lore for it to work, especially when so many cultures are intermingling.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    Orc druids. They are the race that would mostly like be made available, besides belves.

Think of power animals, the beast within, the rage manifesting. The feral(dps) form should be a wolf.
    Since then alliance would need a new druid choice, I'd say human. They could also have a wold feral dps form, so blizz would only need to change slight appearances.
    Orc druids? Well the Cenarion Circle and Malfurion are just stupid enough to let them in after everything they've done to Night Elves and Nature so ya, it's plausible. But a Wolf Form? If *worgen* druids didn't get it, orcs don't stand a chance in hell...

Humans and Orcs are rampaging consumers and destroyers though, Druids are the antithesis of that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Worgen and Goblin monk. I have no idea why these were skipped. Also, Worgen Paladins. (time has passed and there's Gilnean presence in Eastern Plaguelands now)
    Reason being is that the non-Pandaren Monks trained now are according to MoP's timeline, the Goblin and Worgen starting zones are set before Cata, when there were no Pandaren about yet to train everyone.

Saddens me that Undead Paladins are being spoken of so much, a Paladin's body acts as a conduit of the Light they would be burned from the inside out in an instant, the way Priests and Paladins harness it are different. Zeilik is a one in a million freak of nature, not an opening of the floodgates.
    Last edited by Hattai; 2012-12-13 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    they start off in the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hattai View Post
    Reason being is that the non-Pandaren Monks trained now are according to MoP's timeline, the Goblin and Worgen starting zones are set before Cata, when there were no Pandaren about yet to train everyone.

The Monk in the Draenei starter area makes a point that "this ship just fell out of the sky." That's the past. There's really no reason they couldn't add a human monk trained by people down the line from Chen Stormstout.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

yeah, that'd work pretty good. they could really do anything to make it fit. i'm sure their lore dudes could figure something out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orc priest
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple