[Arcane] Rotation during AT+AP

Hello,

Before using AT/AP, is it best to get 2 stacks of Missles followed by being close to 100% mana? Then when you actually pop AT, AB -> Missle -> Missle -> ArcBarr, then back to 6 stacks when AT ends?

Also prior to this, do you want to burn under 90% mana to fish for trinket/weapon procs if they dont come up early and then scorch back up to regen before hitting AP/AT?

Just wondering if AB -> Missile -> Missile -> ArcBarr within that 6 second time frame is optimal or not - thanks. Ive read the sticky but I want to see what other mages are doing during that period.

Deleted
    Don't use barrage first, you're missiles will deal no damage.

Get 2 stacks of missiles then pop AP->AT -> 2x Missiles->Ablast->Abarrage->Alter back

Quote Originally Posted by ballong View Post
    Don't use barrage first, you're missiles will deal no damage.

Get 2 stacks of missiles then pop AP->AT -> 2x Missiles->Ablast->Abarrage->Alter back
    This is a bit better:
    AP -> AT -> AB -> Missiles -> Ab -> Missiles -> Abarrage -> Alter Back

If you alter during blood lust you can fit in another AB after the 2nd missles and before the barrage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rethys View Post
    This is a bit better:
    AP -> AT -> AB -> Missiles -> Ab -> Missiles -> Abarrage -> Alter Back

If you alter during blood lust you can fit in another AB after the 2nd missles and before the barrage.
    You would not want to start out with a blast since you allready have 2 procs of missiles. Rather missiles->blast->missiles->Blast/Missiles (if you got another procc, if not and you have time you can do the ablast)>barrage.

Never use AT to go back in time after you've done your 2 missiles and barrage (unless you need to move asap), if you didn't move at all during AT a spell that is casting while AT resets won't be interrupted, Just keep casting.

Deleted
    I have atm 4,3k haste and I can do AT -> Blast -> Missile -> Blast -> Missile -> Barrage

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skadovsk View Post
    Never use AT to go back in time after you've done your 2 missiles and barrage (unless you need to move asap), if you didn't move at all during AT a spell that is casting while AT resets won't be interrupted, Just keep casting.
    I find this to only work sometimes. Around 50 % of the times when i'm channeling missiles or something exactly when my AT is about to end it just interruppts. Would you happen to know what it depends on?¨.
    Last edited by mmoc3873889795; 2012-12-12 at 10:31 PM.

depending on ur mana gem usage (and I suspect everyone does use it with AP in macro), you might wanna cast AB first to drop from 100% mana to ~92% and then use AM -> AB -> AM -> AB/refresh wahtever bomb -> Abarr -> autolapse back

Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    depending on ur mana gem usage (and I suspect everyone does use it with AP in macro), you might wanna cast AB first to drop from 100% mana to ~92% and then use AM -> AB -> AM -> AB/refresh wahtever bomb -> Abarr -> autolapse back
    I do have 2 macroes, 1 with and 1 without mana gem, this is simple cause there is no way you wont have full mana before you do at least 2-3 6 stack AB's with haste build. And what I usually do is get 2 AM, Pop macro and then cast AM(part of the macro), AB, AM, barrage, and then start casting AB or AM depending on which is up and before they land alter time expires and I can go on my way

On pulls with hero its a bit different though cause as I said there is just no way you will need the mana gem unless you are really unlucky with AM procs. I usually get 6 stacks, pop macro as soon as 2 AM, AM(macro), AB, AM, AB, AM/AB(depending if AM proc or not), barrage and start casting AB/AM(depending on proc again) and alter time fades of and I go on my merry ways, and usually pop mana gem at some point, but that totally depends on how lucky you are with procs

best to cast arcanepower and AT at the same time.. when ur trinkets and powerup buffs have procc'd and u have 2 missile stacks near 100% mana.. this gives u an extra 6 seconds of all buffs including bloodlust/ berserking jade serpent potion and whatnot..

im still trying to sort out wheether the mana gem glyph works well here for extra mana but idk.. proly lol.

As a tailor with an extra proc, I find waiting for the right time (having ~50% more SP than normal) is a huge increase for AT.