Page 1 of 2
LastLast

EU Forums Thread

A Grand Unveiling
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...4403699?page=1

Anyone know what this is about?
    Last edited by Bogmore; 2012-12-12 at 02:42 PM.

Deleted
    The End Is Nigh

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the blues sure are having a blast it seems! Finally some action on the EU forums, I swear you can hear crickets when you are on the EU forums.

content announcement for 5.2 is the only thing that comes to mind.

Deleted
    ive never seen so much action on the eu forums!

Deleted
    hopefully continuing their agenda of increased things to do at max level, maybe:

- challenge mode system for old expansion content
    - race minigame using your flying mount
    - ..... maybe.. maybe blizzard gods you are going to unveil heroic servers?
    - skirmish mode / match making duels / 1v1 ladder
    - player content designer - set quests for other people

who knows.. damn they got me excited!

I'm doubtful it will have anything to do with ingame content, as this is in the Customer Support forums.. I suspect it may be CS Working Methods that I saw hinted at elsewhere. I doubt it will be as exciting as they're building it up to be >.>

Btw, there normally is a lot of Blue-posting on the CS forums - in fact, they have an off-topic thread there running all the while that they post in a lot, and simply open a new one once it hits the cap. But you don't see it on the Blue-tracker because that forum isn't tracked.
    If oranges are orange, why aren't bananas yellow?

Another thing I am trying to work out is why there is nothing on the US forums like it?

Edit: It's probably going to be craptacular.

If there is nothing on the US forum then I doubt it will be anything to do with in-game things, as it would effect the US too. Unless it is something the US already have that we don't. *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    Well at the conference when they announce the sub numbers etc Morhaime did say "we have something special planned for the holidays".. 5.2 preview, Winter Veil reboot.. what could it be ?

The thread is in the Customer Support section so who knows, merging of servers ?

Maybe the EU forums and US are being merged? Well I can hope... lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Its obviously something to do with winters veil, maybe some changes to the event. I hope, i used to love the holiday stuff but i got bored of it a few years ago.

The last time there was this much hype in a thread, they capped it off by opening champagne and celebrating the launch of MoP. Everyone thought it would be something good and it was just GMs celebrating and messing with the forums. I would be little more than surprised if this were any different

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Regardless what it is, expect whining

If it's something epic ingame, someone will say it's a waste of time, and that they should focus on X or Y.
    If it's something minor, people will for some reason make it sound like they were promising to bring back Ulduar in a 90 version or something

Besides, just by using the word Unveiling, when Winter Veil is near.. it's probably a big preview of new christmas stuff.
    I want an upscaled gnome boss that throws presents.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    I wonder why its in the Customer support forums tho. But something like that would be very Grand indeed.
    Junglebeast @ Stormscale EU |

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterGuardian View Post
    The last time there was this much hype in a thread, they capped it off by opening champagne and celebrating the launch of MoP. Everyone thought it would be something good and it was just GMs celebrating and messing with the forums. I would be little more than surprised if this were any different

Actually, that came from a PERSONAL tweet between 2 employees of Blizzard (3 maybe?) where-as this is a long running, and many blue posting, OFFICIAL forum thread....
    Last edited by mmoc3c347a2199; 2012-12-12 at 04:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterGuardian View Post
    Wasn't that just some Twitter quote everyone blew out of proportion? Plastering the WoW forums with this kind of stuff probably means it's something more... relevant to our interests.

Quote Originally Posted by Telila View Post
    Actually, that came from a PERSONAL tweet between 2 employees of Blizzard (3 maybe?) where-as this is a long running, and many blue posting, OFFICIAL forum thread....
    It's in the customer service forum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    OMG I would LOVE this...
    I have 2 american accounts inactive with all of my old mains and alts. it is probably not this, but I wish! I want to play my shaman again ^_^

Oh God, please let it be an awesome 12/21/12 Doomsday Zombie Apocalypse event. Make it bigger and better than the LK zombies and I will re-sub forever.

It's totally going to be something forums related though.
    Last edited by Firecrest; 2012-12-12 at 05:12 PM.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.