Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Doomsday Event, or Winter Veil RAID. You read it here first, folks!
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I asume we will get ragers at the end, i asume we are expecting it to be big, and i asume it's like a 12-12-12 joke ;3

I am assuming it will be the EU version of http://us.battle.net//wow/en/blog/8134379. Otherwise, why tease it on the EU Customer Service forums only. The exposure would be next to nothing, as most blue trackers don't sweep the CS forums. I bet most of the people in this thread wouldn't have even known about it without this thread cluing them in.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    It's in the customer service forum.

And my point still stands....the Champagne toast thing was on Cory Stockton's twitter, where-as the "something is coming" in on the official forums....VERY different medium

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    Maybe the EU forums and US are being merged? Well I can hope... lol
    Hope they reset banns as well if that's the case.

OT: I think it is just some EU MVP becoming CM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post

Probably

Quote Originally Posted by Poysonivy View Post
    I wonder why its in the Customer support forums tho. But something like that would be very Grand indeed.
    Yeah strange place to post it if it were. ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarela View Post
    OMG I would LOVE this...
    I have 2 american accounts inactive with all of my old mains and alts. it is probably not this, but I wish! I want to play my shaman again ^_^
    It would be awesome, it was so fun in cata beta being able to chat with the US players on the same forum

Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    Hope they reset banns as well if that's the case.

This is probably more likely.

Deleted
    OK let's see...
    It's the EU forums, not only that but actually the community support forums (LOL)and a lot of Blizzard employees dont even know about the announcement themselves according to some of the blue posts in that thread. Actually - only customer support and service blues are posting at all....

We cannot really know for certain wether the world will come to an end or not shortly before christmas.

One thing we can be certain of is this "grand unveiling" will be something extraordinarily inane. Some random changes to the winter veil holiday probably which the title might hint at. If not that, something even less interesting most likely, maybe really just a MVP becoming CM like some people suggested /yawn²
    Last edited by mmoc10839b38d9; 2012-12-13 at 03:06 AM.

Deleted
    introduction of a new blue.
    or some new green posters.

anything game related would have been data-mined by now, and would be across both EU and US forums.

Deleted
    uhm, the thread has changed to one about winter veil. that was the grand unveiling?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...4403699?page=1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    uhm, the thread has changed to one about winter veil. that was the grand unveiling?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...4403699?page=1
    Second post still reserved for more stuff to come.

I expect something big.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    Second post still reserved for more stuff to come.

I expect something big.

oooh, i missed that. wonder what it could be. well winter veil starts on 15th, so we should find out soon. though whats different about this winter veil compared to normal? i dont usually take part in much of this, but i cant see anything in that post that stands out. the winter hats dropped in Wotlk, and by the looks of the post, they still drop from Wotlk bosses they havn't updated to mop bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    oooh, i missed that. wonder what it could be. well winter veil starts on 15th, so we should find out soon. though whats different about this winter veil compared to normal? i dont usually take part in much of this, but i cant see anything in that post that stands out. the winter hats dropped in Wotlk, and by the looks of the post, they still drop from Wotlk bosses they havn't updated to mop bosses.
    The only change I see just now is the harder boss at the Metzen cave and some more presents. I hope Blizzard delivers more.

It's a JOKE.

They said they're going to be unwrapping the mystery and unveiling something soon = Winter VEIL.

When they saw people going crazy over the mystery they started playing along.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2012-12-13 at 11:13 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    It's a JOKE.

They said they're going to be unwrapping the mystery and unveiling something soon = Winter VEIL.

When they saw people going crazy over the mystery they started playing along.

seems a bit weird for them to make a thread on the customer service forums though for an event that happens every year, considering they have not changed it. and they made the same thread on all the EU forums and not the US. i wasn't expecting anything exciting, just a bit more than announcing an event that hasn't changed in a few years.

though as someone pointed out 2nd post on the thread is still reserved by blues.