Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Which heroes will die in the Siege of Orgrimmar?

We all know Garrosh and his loyalists will be dying in big numbers, but lets not fool ourselves.. the conflict will certainly have losses on both sides. It would be a pretty lame final battle if no good guys died, or there was no price to pay for redeeming the horde.

so who will die in the Siege, from the heroes? Saurfang?

please not Saurfang
    I'm betting that Sunwalker kid dies

Hopefully Thrall and Anduin, but that will likely not happen. Still a dream that can come true.

10+ Year Old Account
    My guesses.
    Horde.
    Rommath or hauldron
    Maybe lilian if she survived that dungeon probably koltira
    Rexxar (he doesn't do anything soo)
    Nazgrim
    Alliance.
    Tyrande daughter
    Crowley
    The ally equivalent of nazgrim (Taylor)
    Maraad
    Others
    Riko

Varian Wrynn.

Also, Gamon will be the Heroic-only Boss
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenosege View Post
    We all know Garrosh and his loyalists will be dying in big numbers, but lets not fool ourselves.. the conflict will certainly have losses on both sides. It would be a pretty lame final battle if no good guys died, or there was no price to pay for redeeming the horde.

None if Metzen has anything to say about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saurfang dying would probably be for shock value. If he shows up, we'll all be thinking "yeah, great, time for Warcraft's memetic hero to make good on that promise he made to Garrosh in Borean," until... yeah. Dead Saurfang.

I could see it happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Hopefully Thrall and Anduin, but that will likely not happen. Still a dream that can come true.
    Funny thing, Thrall had a 'death' already and people made a whole 'he rose from the dead' thing. Now Anduin was meant to die but he will raise from the dead to.

Oh Hey, the alliance has its own blond jesus now!

Back on track. I see Gamon dying (finally putting that basic campfire crap to rest), Taylor, Malkorock, and perhaps as a twist, Jaina, who becomes a raid boss.
    #boycottchina

Jaina, hopefully.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Saurfang dying would probably be for shock value. If he shows up, we'll all be thinking "yeah, great, time for Warcraft's memetic hero to make good on that promise he made to Garrosh in Borean," until... yeah. Dead Saurfang.

I could see it happening.
    I really kinda want to see this happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ideally, none of the heroes will go down. If one of them do, knowing Blizzard, it'll be Jaina since they've already discarded a decade of characterization in favor of Daelin With Tits so why not go the whole way and kill her off?
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    Ideally, none of the heroes will go down. If one of them do, knowing Blizzard, it'll be Jaina since they've already discarded a decade of characterization in favor of Daelin With Tits so why not go the whole way and kill her off?

Gotta keep the WAR in Warcraft yo.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenosege View Post

Garrosh could well survive, he is only ever mentioned by blizzard being "dethroned" or likewise, nowhere is it confirm Garrosh dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Funny thing, Thrall had a 'death' already and people made a whole 'he rose from the dead' thing.
    He didnt die, if Staghelm had any brain in that Night Elven skull of his, he would have killed him. Instead we got... that.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Back on track. I see Gamon dying (finally putting that basic campfire crap to rest)
    They have nothing in common, they are only running for warchief. But its understandable that you are afraid, they are serious oposition to Thrall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    He didnt die, if Staghelm had any brain in that Night Elven skull of his, he would have killed him. Instead we got... that.

Just have to bash Elves...
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Just have to bash Elves...
    How do you explain that scene then.

Deleted
    i hope Variens son, i really really hate that kid.

It is hard to say really, lets wait and see what 5.2 brings to the table, then we might actually be able to make some rather decent assumptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    How do you explain that scene then.
    The typical "I am a villain I wont kill you because I am so super awesome."

Varian. I think he'll die in the siege, possibly Jaina too. That way, once Garrosh is put down, Anduin would be the only leader who would give the city back to the remaining Horde and sign a truce for the next expansion. (In the chance that it is a return of the legion, both sides will have to work together again)
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i hope Variens son, i really really hate that kid.

Why? He's a good person....

Warrior-Magi