Deleted

Battle Healer & Ghost Iron Dragonling

Sooo... am I just incredibly unlucky or does Glyph of the Battle Healer always prioritize the Ghost Iron Dragonling over everything else? It's kinda annoying when you're tanking adds at the Sha of Anger only to see dozens of "Immune" pop up when you punch out a Hammer of the Righteous. And it's not like there was nobody in range to get healed, a bunch of players were close who could've taken some heal.

That also seems to happen all the time in heroic dungeons as there's almost always someone with that thing in the group. Can't imagine how bad it has to be if you have one yourself..

This thing has to be intended to be the main paladin tank healing counter.
    Last edited by mmocc2f63cde0d; 2012-12-12 at 08:08 PM.

This post I don't even...

Do you really need Battle Healer for Sha or Heroics anyway?

I honestly can't tell if this is meant to be serious, I mean, who cares? Your healing comes from SoI and SS anyway, and BH is only good once you have a ton of vengeance ramped up which rarely happens in heroics.

And even then... do you really get that many groups with dragonling? I never saw it after I unequipped my own, and I never really noticed my own absorbing the heals (and I used it for a solid month or so).

Like, not trying to be antagonistic here really but, does it actually matter this much to you? :P Seems like there are probably bigger fish to fry.

Deleted
    It isn't really important, not at all. The glyph is only a small portion of my healing and even then only a small portion is "absorbed" by the dragonling. But it's still annoying. Can't be that hard for Blizzard to code the Glyph to ignore targets that are immune.

(and I just like being high on HPS. pff ;p )

Such a pointless thread.

The healing done is not important. Even if it took them 30 seconds to do, I'd rather them spend that time on something else, important ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    The healing done is not important.
    So they can remove the glyph?

I mean, I agree, it's not really that important. But why have the glyph at all if it bugs out. It's just a little QoL change. It's not like I want Blizzard to drop w/e they're doing and fix it asap.
    Last edited by mmocc2f63cde0d; 2012-12-12 at 11:01 PM.

Yeah I hear you, but as you freely admit, it's such a small bug that it's likely to go unfixed.

Just tell people to stop being bad and get 463 trinkets

Ghost Iron Dragonling is actually a really good tank trinket for 10m though. 600 haste mastery and expertise yes plz.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhatred View Post
    Ghost Iron Dragonling is actually a really good tank trinket for 10m though. 600 haste mastery and expertise yes plz.
    Yeah I know I used it for a long time.

Keep in mind though, once you are able to hit your expertise/hit caps without using the dragonling you are probably better off subbing it out for a more traditional tank trinket.

Still, that thing is pretty awesome. I replaced it with an epic after like 6 weeks ^.^

10+ Year Old Account
    My number one hate with the Ghost Iron trinket is that little bugger pulls aggro like whoa. It's like having a permanent shado-pan companion. TEH HORROR.

Quote Originally Posted by Luciferiuz View Post
    Yeah I know I used it for a long time.

Keep in mind though, once you are able to hit your expertise/hit caps without using the dragonling you are probably better off subbing it out for a more traditional tank trinket.

Still, that thing is pretty awesome. I replaced it with an epic after like 6 weeks ^.^
    The thing is though that I am currently using lei shi's and am thinking about switching back to ghost iron. Only thing I would really replace it with is a normal/heroic stuff of nightmares or a heroic vial. 2 of which I am currently in line for but never seem to drop.