Exclamation When do you start using thrash in the rotation?

As the title says, when do you start using thrash in the rotation as a feral dps? need some suggestions!

Deleted
    Whenever you start proccing OoC, as you should be using your OoC proc for Thrash.

Is there a way to look out for the proc? sometimes i may miss out while spamming shred.

Deleted
    There is a gigantic orange/blackish aura popping up aruond your character. Otherwise you can configure something like weakauras to make it even clearer.

You shouldn't be spamming shred, use Weak Auras or something like that to watch for OoC procs. You should be pooling energy more, don't spam shred otherwise you have to wait for energy for your other abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Dietrik View Post
    You shouldn't be spamming shred, use Weak Auras or something like that to watch for OoC procs. You should be pooling energy more, don't spam shred otherwise you have to wait for energy for your other abilities.
    What should i do then?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by suxorz1994 View Post
    What should i do then?
    Quote Originally Posted by MMO-Champion feral guide
    #3 The Battle

3.1 Simplified non-DoC rotation
    Simplyfied damage priorety:
    • Weakneed Armor (If there is no one else applying it or assigned to apply it)
    • Use Tiger’s Fury, Berserk,Force of Nature off CD and on use Trinkets and other effects such as Synapse Springs.
    • Keep Savage Roar up
    • Keep Rake up
    • Keep Rip up With Bloodletting, Blood in the Water or 5 CPs.
    • Thrash on OoC procs
    • Use Ferocious Bite if you can fit it in e.i Rip is at 8 seconds or more and savage roar 6 seconds or more.
    • Use Shred as filler, Ravage if you have Incarnation up, and Mangle if you can’t shred

3.2 Dream of Cenarius rotation

Prepull;

Check buffs up Mark of the Wild
    Cast a Healing Touch
    (Optimal) Pop a Virmen's Bite
    Savage Roar on 0 CPs

Combat actions

Faerie Fire if not up on the target
    Savage Roar keep up.
    Healing Touch if Predatory Swiftness is up and you have 4 combo points on your target
    Healing Touch if Predatory Swiftness is up and you have 1.5 seconds left on the buff
    Healing Touch if Nature's Swfitness is up
    Tiger's Fury only if energy below 35 (So you wont energy cap)
    Sync Berserk right after Tiger's Fury(It's worth waiting for TF)
    Ferocius Bite if target below 25% and Rip is up and below 3-4 seconds, no matter how many CPs you have.
    Thrash if Omen of Clarity is up and Thrash is down or below 3-4 seconds
    Nature's Swiftness if 5 combo points and Dream of Cenarius and Predatory Swiftness is down.
    Virmen's Bite if DoC is up TF and optimal agility procs is up, target below 25% health and 5cps on the target followed by Rip.
    Rip if combo points 5.
    Shred to extend Rip if it's about to fade.
    Ferociuse Bite if 5 CPs and Rip has 8 seconds or more durutation.
    Sync every other Rake with Tiger's Fury and prefferebly DoC.
    Shred if OoC is up.
    Thrash if Thrash(DoT) is down and 5CPs on your primary target.
    Shred to build combo points.
    I assume you are fairly inconfident in your feral rotation, so I would suggest going for the first rotation which does not play with the DoC talent.

Deleted
    Stop double posting and just read the sticky feral guide at the top of the druid forums.