10+ Year Old Account

[RESTO] Scroll of Revered Ancestors vs Heroic Qin-xi's Polarizing Seal

Hello!!

I just get Heroic Qin-xi's Polarizing Seal, i currently have equipped Relic of Chi-Ji (484 version) and Scroll of Revered Ancestors (489 version).

Is worth change Heroic Qin-xi for SoRA?

Ty !

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/es/characte.../Aliwen/simple
    Aliwen - Resto Druid@US-Ragnaros

Personally to me Scroll feels VERY VERY Weak...3k Spirit sounds like alot but at the same time...it just feels so, SO weak =\

If you ask me, Do Relic and Heroic Qin-Xi -- At the very least you can reforge Qin-Xi
    Last edited by Elysara; 2012-12-13 at 06:41 AM.

Heroic Qin-xi is BiS bar none. Second BiS is Heroic Spirits of the Sun. Third is normal Qin-xi and fourth is tied between normal Spirits of the Sun and Relic of Chi'ji.
    Last edited by Maxvla; 2012-12-13 at 09:08 AM.

I'd take a static int with spir proc trinket any day over a static spir with a int proc, I mean unless ur struglling for mana or something I'd rather have a constant 1k int over unpredictable int procs. Maybe if ur good at tracking ur procs and time stuff right... Or maybe even situational, on fights with constant aoe damage for sure the heroic qin'xi will be very good, but other fights where you have specific healing bursts needs and ur trink doesnt proc it might suck...

Heroic Qin-xi is by far the highest throughput trinket available. It's not about the spirit. The average intellect is 1624 vs only 1300 for heroic Spirits of the Sun and 1157 for Chi'ji. That's a huge difference that can't be ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxvla View Post
    Heroic Qin-xi is by far the highest throughput trinket available. It's not about the spirit. The average intellect is 1624 vs only 1300 for heroic Spirits of the Sun and 1157 for Chi'ji. That's a huge difference that can't be ignored.
    Perhaps, but int procs cant be looked at for healers as the same way they are for dps - you cant just take the average intellect from a proc and says its better than a lower static amount.

For a dps, sure, there is always boss health to remove through damage, so you can average out the proc value. For healing, int procs run a greater risk of occurring when they aren't as needed. That's not to say that int procs are bad for healing, but they are less reliable, and typically as a healer you want control and reliability in your output. That should be taken into the evaluation as well.

(Granted on a fight with constant aura damage like Garalon, an int proc is always useful and there i'd say the high average int makes it a great choice for that fight)