Miks Scrolling Combat Text Issue

http://i.imgur.com/zQ1Wn.jpg

Hey everyone, just curious if this is a bug or if I'm simply herpy derpy. Under the fonts option for "Crit Font Size" in MSBT I'll set it to 11, or something small but when I crit it's still HUGE. Above is a screenshot of my UI currently with the issue.

If someone can help me out a little bit or even show me a scrolling combat text addon that's better I would REALLY appreciate it , my OCD is kicking my ass with this one :P.

**Quick Edit

http://i.imgur.com/G7DOz.jpg

Tried changing fonts and it didn't help either ;(
    Last edited by Creatorr; 2012-12-13 at 04:38 AM.

There's two possible areas where this can be fixed as far as i know.
    1. Scroll Areas -> click on the "A" icon for the Scroll area you have displaying your crits -> change crit font size.
    2. Events -> Outgoing Player -> click the "A" icons for all the crit events (melee crits, skill crits...and so on) -> change crit font size.

(if you want ALL text displayed in msbt to be the same size/font/outline )
    General -> Master Fonts -> adjust normal and crit fonts options here -> go through steps 1 and 2 and just select "Inherit" for all options on all Scroll Areas and Events.
    Last edited by bOOURNS; 2012-12-13 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    There's two possible areas where this can be fixed as far as i know.
    1. Scroll Areas -> click on the "A" icon for the Scroll area you have displaying your crits -> change crit font size.
    2. Events -> Outgoing Player -> click the "A" icons for all the crit events (melee crits, skill crits...and so on) -> change crit font size.

(if you want ALL text displayed in msbt to be the same size/font/outline )
    General -> Master Fonts -> adjust normal and crit fonts options here -> go through steps 1 and 2 and just select "Inherit" for all options on all Scroll Areas and Events.
    Hey, thanks for taking a second to try helping me out! I went through both steps, and neither worked :\ .. any other addons better than msbt?

Quote Originally Posted by Creatorr View Post
    Hey, thanks for taking a second to try helping me out! I went through both steps, and neither worked :\ .. any other addons better than msbt?
    Not sure what else it could be then. All my crit fonts are small like the "normal" font size. There has to be a crit font size option you've missed that remains at a larger value. Go through the all Scroll Areas and Events that deal with crits.

When checking all the Events that deal with critting make you you have selected "outgoing player" first, it's defaulted on "incoming player".
    Last edited by bOOURNS; 2012-12-13 at 11:17 PM.