Thread: 25 man ulduar

25 man ulduar

how many people do you think you need for 25 man uldaur for flame and yogg?

10+ Year Old Account
    One. 10char.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Deleted
    We did flame with 4 people without any problems. (4 Towers up)

But... Kologarn was end of line. He deals 380k dmg to you, while gripped, and if no one doesnt get gripped and at least one person has to stay free. Dont know how many he graps exactly, im guessing 4, so you need 5 at least.

For yogg, if you dont wanna do "0 light" oder "1-light" you dont need much, didnt try it with less than 4, so dunno. if he doesnt resette when no person is in the upper room, i guess you can do it solo. if you wanna do "1-light" you need some good dmg, because those adds hurt a lot after some time, because you cant kill them. you have to play with freya, because the random sanity loss from the valkyr is just too much, if you are not more than 15 persons i guess. with 7 we lost our sanity super fast, we only had 20 left before the first portals came.

If you want to do easy mode for Leviathan and Yogg, one person should be enough. Expect many random wipes en Yogg (in R25, it can randomly blast you until 0 san or 4 san if you're single, while in R10 it always stops around 20.)
    If you're going to do the hard modes... Don't know. I'd guess four people might be enough.

Anyway, it highly depends on how easy/hard you want your run to be. Yogg 25 is soloable but is far from fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yogg0 (hardest fight in there), can be done with three people, maybe two.

A group does a speed run each week with 5 people. I used to do it in Cata with 8 people, took us 45 mins to clear every boss harmode. (Thats HM, not achieves)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post
    Yogg0 (hardest fight in there), can be done with three people, maybe two.
    Is that in 25man? because I went there last week and soloed most of the place but found yogg0 25 to need atleast 4-5 players because of how much sanity you loose passively. Maybe if played perfect and give it some tries it would be 2 mannable?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    One. 10char.
    ^
    I'm confident Yogg+0 cannot be soloed, and that Mimiron can be a pain without the proper gear.
    However, with a little dedication (and a pet to solo Algalon) you can do most of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dre4m View Post
    Is that in 25man? because I went there last week and soloed most of the place but found yogg0 25 to need atleast 4-5 players because of how much sanity you loose passively. Maybe if played perfect and give it some tries it would be 2 mannable?
    Yogg is supposed to stop casting his spell when you reach ~20san. Well, at least it functions that way in 10man. In 25man, sometimes it does it and sometimes it keeps casting until you reach 4san or even 0san. Anyway, it's soloable with a bit of RNG (well, not with 0-keeper, but without using Freya's sanity well) so 0-keeper should work the same way. You just need enough dps to do p2->p3 in one portal and enough dps/hps to survive the p3 (especially when Yogg heals all the adds.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dre4m View Post
    Sara stops spamming the sanity reduction at 30 sanity. If you get MC'd at all in p3 there's something going wrong there.

cool thank you guys i only have a couple more frags left and trying to see how many guildies i needed to bring with

Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post
    Sara stops spamming the sanity reduction at 30 sanity. If you get MC'd at all in p3 there's something going wrong there.
    As I said, not in 25man. I don't know if it's a bug (I'd guess so), but if you're single, the moment when she stops spamming is very rng dependant. I got MC'd A LOT in P2 when I attempted to solo Yogg 25. Even before the first portals appear.