Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Two pages and not one person says to reroll as a mage?

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anias View Post
    Two pages and not one person says to reroll as a mage?
    just became 3

reroll mage? after our nerfs and more of them due? come on!! people will think we were overpowered like warriors....

I'm going to act like an angry little kid too if you guys continue to melt things in PVP, thus forcing nerfs to bleed over into my PVE life.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have played a warrior since vanilla. QQ more

Quote Originally Posted by Henniej View Post
    The guys that keep complaining about warriors!

Thanks you so much guys. for screwing up my class. there are other classes that are overpowered at this moment.
    but the only thing i hear is Warrior second wind needs to be nerfed. warriors this has to be nerfed. bladibla.

I first made a rogue for this season. but blizzard screwed rogues for this season so had to make a new one. so i made a warrior.
    but due to all the people complaining they are nerfing warriors.

In 2 months i need to choose another main. because of the people complaining.

STOP IT!

Thanks
    Rogues are fine if you know how to play them, but the majority of the Rogue community is terrible and are used to being catered to as they were in Cataclysm when literally anyone could pick up a Rogue and be a God.

Warriors are, also, fine if not a bit overtuned because of CD stacking. Warriors, especially, are powerful because of their banner for +20% critical strike damage, which does mean a lot in burst periods because everyone is affected on your team by the buff.

Honestly, if they disabled CD stacking and made the banner have lower health then I would have no problem with Warriors at all. Second Wind is a tad overpowered for a passive heal, but that's only because it does heal quite a bit, about 11k per second if you only have a health pool of around 350k. Also, if you want to roll faceroll classes that are OP, just reroll a Mage. It's always a safe bet.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Henniej View Post
    The guys that keep complaining about warriors!

Thanks you so much guys. for screwing up my class. there are other classes that are overpowered at this moment.
    but the only thing i hear is Warrior second wind needs to be nerfed. warriors this has to be nerfed. bladibla.

I first made a rogue for this season. but blizzard screwed rogues for this season so had to make a new one. so i made a warrior.
    but due to all the people complaining they are nerfing warriors.

In 2 months i need to choose another main. because of the people complaining.

STOP IT!

Thanks
    Well if you try and roll the best class for PvP all the time you will see nerfs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollFu View Post
    I'm going to act like an angry little kid too if you guys continue to melt things in PVP, thus forcing nerfs to bleed over into my PVE life.
    Exactly my point of view... They already made Avatar shit for PvE by removing the extra rage generation... After they nerf Second Wind, they will make another talent of ours useless... Come to think their goal for the xpac was that talents were choices and there shouldn't be any cookie cutter specs... Well then just stop nerfing PvE, while nerfing PvP!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan View Post
    warriors have proven strong (strong not op) throughout almost all the seasons.

Cheers

lol. Good one.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

I'm all for people playing different classes, but I legitimitely hate when people re-roll fotm, they can't adapt to changes no matter what happens and to me its like nails to a chalkboard.

Warrior has always been my favourite class, and no matter what I will always play my warrior regardless of their state. And if/when we get nerfed into the ground, at least I can laugh as I watch the noobs re-roll to the next fotm, it is truly quite a site to see.

Kind of like how s11 there was a billion rogues everywhere, now in season 12 you can tell that all the rogues have rerolled to warrior, hilarious.

Deleted
    the problem with warriors is not necessarily that they are that much more overpowered than some other classes but how easy it is to use the opness to full potential by bad and mediocre players, excarbating the problem of perceived warrior opness since pretty much every warrior poses a threat no matter how bad the player is.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should have learned by now that Warrior nerfs are inevitable. Sad but true.
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

Only play FotM classes much? Why not try a weaker class - you might enjoy the challenge.