Deleted

New transmog rules

The new rules say you can change a weapon to another type as long as the character animation remains the same eg staff to pole arm. Does this mean shamans will be able to mog maces to swords or is there class restrictions.

I really hope we can mog to swords it will be awsome!

So Fists wont be able to be transmogged into Axes/Maces, cause they have different animations?

Deleted
    Doesn't the basic rule that requires you to be able to equip both items still apply? Last I checked Shaman couldn't equip swords. =/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tides View Post
    So Fists wont be able to be transmogged into Axes/Maces, cause they have different animations?
    That's what it seems like so far, kind of disappointing since as a Rogue I get pigeonholed into fists which I don't even really like.

i hope we can to swords, gives me more things to farm!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zace View Post
    That's what it seems like so far, kind of disappointing since as a Rogue I get pigeonholed into fists which I don't even really like.
    Yeah, although i personally REALY love that they are bringing back some fist weapons, its a bit annoying that there's only fists this entire tier. No other Choice unless you've been extremely unlucky with weapons and had to go for the Elegon str axes.

Deleted
    You must be able to equip an item if you want to use it for transmog, so I`m afraid you will not be able to use swords for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    Doesn't the basic rule that requires you to be able to equip both items still apply? Last I checked Shaman couldn't equip swords. =/
    Ofc sorry I forgot that rule. thanks for the answer

Please let Offhand be able to transmog to shields.

Tornado Summoning Incenser sucks, and there aren't any decent offhand models...and i'm used to wear shields or at least staffs.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=45612/constellus

Cant wait to use this as enh, provided there are bis weapons that arent fists in 5.2.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drebbin View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=45612/constellus

Cant wait to use this as enh, provided there are bis weapons that arent fists in 5.2.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=45463#.
    much better look imo

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

I'm just hoping with all the racial model updates, they can actually relax the animation restriction entirely, cause technically, never been an issue for Hunters.

Guns and Crossbows share an animation, however Bows do not, yet they are fully interchangeable.

I may not be a Shaman myself, but I feel the similar desire to be able to use weapons not intended for your class (see: Blood Elf Paladin wanting to use a Polearm, considering 90% of Blood Knights you see in-game do...), be it caster weapons for non-casters, or just a different model altogether that isn't so common.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

I'm interested in knowing if the racial benefits will apply if you're using a mog to your race's favoured weapon, if so, I hope that means that the subpar racials will be looked into or else you won't see a human use anything but a sword, orcs axes and races who don't have a weapon racial will be left behind in the long run.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaade View Post
    I'm interested in knowing if the racial benefits will apply if you're using a mog to your race's favoured weapon, if so, I hope that means that the subpar racials will be looked into or else you won't see a human use anything but a sword, orcs axes and races who don't have a weapon racial will be left behind in the long run.
    ofc they will not that would be stupid, its just a visual change

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"