Deleted

Cheers for the valor while I watch TV!

Currently, LFR offers nothing for me, and I assume many others. And those who have started the Black Prince rep, will know about the 6000 valor quest. So here's what I am doing.

Enter LFR, follow the group during trash, cast a couple of spells just to pass the time, then AFK for the boss fights. Collect valor and gold/shards from gear and queue up for the next one. I guess I should say thanks to the few who actually bother to take part in boss kills, appreciate it, keep up the good work. Meanwhile I get to catch up on some TV shows I've recorded on my TiVo.

Just out of interest, I am wondering how many people are doing a similar thing, I notice people AFK all the time, usually healers. I know i'm not alone, and no, I don't feel "guilty", I got tired of boosting people long ago, I think it's only fair I let other people do the work for once.

That is all.

Deleted
    I can't justify your actions, haven't you thought that ppl like you(now) is/was making lfr horrible experience

10+ Year Old Account
    You're welcome.

And you are a douchebag, abusing the system and other players. When I see people like you I make sure to get them kicked. You're wasting our time. Stop playing the game.

Infracted

-insert nasty word here- -insert a another nasty word here- shame on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see a thread you use to validate your abuse of the LFR system as a thread that has any use.

Closing.