Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    got those 3 obtainable from mc...the others dind't drop so far :/

Deleted
    Still missing the one from Gluth.
    I was able to farm all the others on several characters, but Naxx (esp. Gluth) is a bit harder than MC/BWL/AQ, so way less chances per week. :/
    Hopefully, it will drop on wednesday, though.

Got all of them, most at 25.

I can't sell them even for 1k...

No one wants to buy

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Finished it long ago just for the sake of the achievement however I am missing a few actually in reality; The achievement will count it as learned so in this sense what I'm saying is that ask in trade chat or even friends of yours that you can learn the rare pet then cage it rq to give it back. It's what did :O

Got the one from Skeram last night, so all of MC and AQ40 done now. Still need one from Naxx and two from BWL.

After two weeks I'm up to 6. None of the AQ ones dropped for me so far.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Raid Boss Pet
    Molten Core Magmadar [Blazing Rune] x
    Molten Core Sulfuron Harbinger [Mark of Flame] x
    Molten Core Golemagg the Incinerator [Core of Hardened Ash] x

Blackwing Lair Razorgore the Untamed [Unscathed Egg] x
    Blackwing Lair Broodlord Lashlayer [Blackwing Banner] x
    Blackwing Lair Chromaggus [Whistle of Chromatic Bone]

Temple of Ahn'Qiraj Prophet Skeram [Jewel of Maddening Whispers] x
    Temple of Ahn'Qiraj Viscidus [Viscidus Globule] x
    Temple of Ahn'Qiraj Emperor Vek'lor [Anubisath Idol] x

Naxxramas Maexxna [Dusty Clutch of Eggs]
    Naxxramas Gluth [Gluth's Bone] x
    Naxxramas Loatheb [Blighted Spore]

These pets have a rare drop rate.

i do all instances with 2-3 chars a week (naxx is kinda anoying with my non 90 chars)
    all copys of them i sell, so far i could sell 3 pets :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    After two weeks I'm up to 6. None of the AQ ones dropped for me so far.
    My experience so far too, 2 weeks, 6 pets. Today will be my 3rd week of runs. Only running them on 1 character, but I might open this up to a second eventually.

I've gotten:

BWL - 2/3 - Dropped Untamed Hatchling and Deathtalon Whelpguard twice now. Chrominius remains elusive. Still hate, hate, HATE getting past Razorgore, and I'm yet to drop Vaelastrasz before he casts Burning Adrenaline.
    AQ - 1/3 - Mini Mindlasher. <3 I really want the Anubisath Idol though. Looks great. Being a Priest I still find Vicidius slightly difficult to solo (Y U NO COUNT AS MELEE MINDBENDER?! ), but with some luck (and some trinkets) I finally soloed him last week and hoping to repeat the achievement this week.
    Naxx - 2/3 - Just the Fungal Abomination to go now.
    MC - 1/3 - Corefire Imp. The easiest of the 4 to solo at least I guess. Just with the pets I care about the least.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Me and my bro were farming the naxx, AQ and BWL pets together (we did MC on our own).... He completed it 2-3 resets ago by which time I had only got the chromaggus pet because he outrolls me on everything nearly ever time.... If he rolls a 2 on something he will still win because i'll then go roll a 1.... He is always lucky like that.

I now just need the Sulfuron, Maexxna, Gluth and Broodlord pets.

Another example of his ridiculous luck. I had spent about 9 months during Cata solo farming for Ashes of A'lar by the time I got it. My brother then got boosted by me and it dropped the 2nd time we went.
    Last edited by Paulosio; 2012-12-19 at 01:54 PM.

Ran MC once, got all 3 pets. Ran BWL on multiple toons, nothing. The drop rate is probably the same for everything, but no idea what it really is. Wish Wowhead would reset the numbers for an item once it's added.

If you have a guildy with a pet you want they can cage it, trade it, you learn it, re-cage it and give it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    My experience so far too, 2 weeks, 6 pets. Today will be my 3rd week of runs. Only running them on 1 character, but I might open this up to a second eventually.
    Oh my god why didn't I think of this. I have another >ilvl480 toon who's collecting Dust.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    Ran MC once, got all 3 pets. Ran BWL on multiple toons, nothing. The drop rate is probably the same for everything, but no idea what it really is. Wish Wowhead would reset the numbers for an item once it's added.

If you have a guildy with a pet you want they can cage it, trade it, you learn it, re-cage it and give it back.
    Feels like about a 1 in 3 chance for each pet to drop from it's boss. Ofc you can get unlucky and i've done Sulfuron 10-15 times without seeing the drop.

The drop rate seems to be decent, I'd probably say like 15 or 20%. I only got 3 so far.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    Got all of them, most at 25.

I can't sell them even for 1k...

No one wants to buy

Only sold one Temple of Ahn'Qiraj Viscidus [Viscidus Globule] for 30k because no one wants to solo that shit. I unloaded Blackwing Lair Razorgore the Untamed [Unscathed Egg], Blackwing Lair Broodlord Lashlayer [Blackwing Banner] and [temple of Ahn'Qiraj Prophet Skeram [Jewel of Maddening Whispers] for about 800g each last week.

Last time i checked they were going for under 500g a piece.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

10+ Year Old Account
    Lacking just 2 from BWL now - and the one from Twins. Solo'ed most on either my DK or my pala. My DK just runs Naxx whereas my pala does BWL with my shaman every now and again.
    Razorgore is cakewalk if you use a healing char.

You want the achievement but you dont have em all yet?

If you know3 someone who trusts you you can get it anyway. E.G. if you are only missing chrominius and a freidn has it, he can cage it, give it to you, you learn it, get the achievement, cage it again and give it back.
    One cool thing about it is when you actually get him yourself you get mr. biggelswirth again

I dont know if you can solo KT as a hunter but as KT doesnt drop a pet, this question does not belon in this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did BWL - no drops.
    I did AQ - no drops.
    I did MC - 1 dropped.
    Ok, i went to the AH and bought half of em for 3k, when the others are there imma buy em and save myself a lot of time

I'm getting slightly aggrevated about this achievement. I've done BWL every week since the patch, and I've yet to see a single pet from there. I've got all the others, but so far absolutely nothing from BWL.

I've just been watching the AH for them, most have been very cheap.
    Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.