Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Heh, my server is expensive as hell. I'd rather farm them and wait a bit longer to get the kitty.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the AQ and BWL pets in the first week running both my pally and priest. The drop rate was amazing and I was convinced I would get the achieve the following week. No such luck. I still need one from MC and 2 from Naxx. Let my friend take the patchwork pup when it dropped as she was helping us clear the place for my bf's trangsmog. I thought it would drop the next run or so....nope. I have secretly regretted it since lol.

A guildie has completed it, Mr.Bigglesworth is too cute, every time he take it out I get jealous and run Naxx or MC if I haven't been locked out for the week

tiny bit off topic but can you sell these on ah and if yes how much could get for em?

RNG is RNG.

I have all the ones from BWL, missing one from MC, those are the only two instances I run every week.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedlance View Post
    tiny bit off topic but can you sell these on ah and if yes how much could get for em?
    if you'd read what people said above and on the pages before...... yes you can sell them, and for how much depends on your realm economy

All of them are able to be put on the AH except for the cat himself. It depends on the server. I've seen them listed from 1-20k. I sold one of the Untamed Hatchlings for 2k.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    if you'd read what people said above and on the pages before...... yes you can sell them, and for how much depends on your realm economy
    Only one thing I want from these forums and thats answers to my questions, nothing else matters.

---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 10:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by OGCosmicHorror View Post
    All of them are able to be put on the AH except for the cat himself. It depends on the server. I've seen them listed from 1-20k. I sold one of the Untamed Hatchlings for 2k.
    Thank you for the quick answer, I assume you're talking about prices at lvl 25?

I want to do it the real way.

Only one thing I want from these forums and thats answers to my questions, nothing else matters.

---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 10:42 PM ----------

Thank you for the quick answer, I assume you're talking about prices at lvl 25?
    If you go back and read the thread, you will have the answers to your questions.

These pets usually run from 1-5k on my server at level 1.

Again, yes you can sell them and the prices will vary depending on your server. What you should do is simply look at you server's AH for a few days to see the price ranges there.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wanted to stop in and say I completed mine last night. Had a friend help me out (only need four more: BWL + Gluth). So make some pals and see if you can get your achievement done. The pet is really cute to have around.

I have found the Nax ones seem to drop a lot less frequently than the others but this could just be me!

still need 4

had to get a friend in to help me kill twin emps, because as a warrior, i can't damage the caster twin, and then i can't loot him :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you tried trading? Offer credit for one you have in return for one of theirs then swap back!

Another week with zero pet drops from BWL.

Got all 3 MC pets within 3 weeks, Went in Naxx yesterday and got 2/3. Still trying to figure out how to do Razorgore as guardian though lol... couldn't do it for the life of me last night solo.
    Warriors in PvP are like small hyperactive children in a candy shop made of bouncy castle.

Missing one from naxx, one from MC and one two from BWL >.<
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by redwitchy View Post
    Got all 3 MC pets within 3 weeks, Went in Naxx yesterday and got 2/3. Still trying to figure out how to do Razorgore as guardian though lol... couldn't do it for the life of me last night solo.
    Did he die to the adds? Healing yourself will do enough threat to everything in the room for it to make a beeline towards you. No clue what heals bear has, but popping one regularly should do it.

Oh so, thats the trick? Healing aggro...

Will he not come towards me then? I'm guessing, heal, pull aggro, kill a few then re-mc?
    Warriors in PvP are like small hyperactive children in a candy shop made of bouncy castle.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you MC him, start killing off a few eggs. Then throw up a HoT on him (you should have 1 as bear no?) and re-MC him.
    You can keep doing this.

I solo him on my shaman/pala by just healing him/throwing healing stream totem. Am sure it's doable as bear too.

Ok, thanks for the info guys, shall be giving it a go again shortly