Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    did someone do the "baby don't hurt me" joke yet?

I'm too lazy to read 6 pages of comments lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    did someone do the "baby don't hurt me" joke yet?

I'm too lazy to read 6 pages of comments lol
    Wrathion did. =P

Deleted
    Can some moderator please tell Traskk to change that bloody signerature? Such "in your face" style expressions of homosexuality shouldn't be allowed on a video game forum. It's not like other types of sexual imagery is allowed either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    Can some moderator please tell Traskk to change that bloody signerature? Such "in your face" style expressions of homosexuality shouldn't be allowed on a video game forum. It's not like other types of sexual imagery is allowed either.
    In your face?
    It's a couple dudes above the chest with no top on. Have you ever been to a beach? I bet if it were 4 chicks you'd fine.

Besides it's a lil OT to talk about it .
    Last edited by Scummer; 2012-12-14 at 03:27 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    In your face?
    It's a couple dudes above the chest with no top on. Have you ever been to a beach? I bet if it were 4 chicks you'd fine.

Besides it's a lil OT to talk about it .
    Yeah you see 4 naked guys cuddling each other with those faces on all the time.

And you know 4 topless chicks cuddling each other in the same manner wouldn't fly here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah you see 4 naked guys cuddling each other with those faces on all the time.

And you know 4 topless chicks cuddling each other in the same manner wouldn't fly here.
    I'd argue further, but I'd rather not derail this.
    These types of discussions will go on forever and it's not even WoW related.

Deleted
    Please, if you want Trassk to remove his sign, inform him by a private message, I don't want this thread to go COMPLETELY off the topic, since it's already gone off with the bickering over "this races bad, dat is gut, ye be wrong and I be right". So please, no more race wars.
    Last edited by mmoc6e272995a4; 2012-12-14 at 03:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting video. Three kinds of Horde represented by three leaders. But what about the other leaders? Where do they fit?

Vengeance Horde :
    Garrosh is alone. His Horde is the Orcish Horde, the other races are there to serve the Orcs.

Refuge Horde :
    Thrall, Baine, Vol'jin. The three original race from WCIII made an alliance just for that. A lot of Tauren seem to support Garrosh though. For now.

Horde of Convenience :
    Sylvanas, for obvious reasons.
    Lor'themar Theron : The Blood Elves are in the Horde to help their defence. They have no real attachment to it and its values. However, they are more inclined to support the Refuge Horde leaders.
    Galliwyx : He's in the Horde simply to save his skin, as we see in the Goblin starting zone. The Goblins would sell their own mothers if there was a profit to get from it. They are now closer to Garrosh, but that could quickly change if the winds shift.

So Garrosh is pretty much alone right now...

As for Sylvanas, I don't think this video means that we will see her do something important soon. She's used more as a symbol. I don't say that she wont, just that I don't know for sure from this video. Like another said, I could see the Undead story get some developpement in Arathi. I would love to see Danath Trollbane come back in Stromgarde. Simply a wish, not a prediction.

I'd say the Forsaken really aren't as strong as people big them up to be. They are not this unstoppable machine. Heck the bulk and vanguard of the Forsaken army was almost losing to the Gilnean survivors. If they had gone against a real army, I have no doubt we would see the Forsaken crumble and if you ask me the that's what Sylvanas needs - a real loss.
    Only losing because they weren't allowed to unleash the plague in the mass quantities like they wanted to.

Horde is convenience for everyone involved. Blood elves could care less. Undead don't care. Orcs under garrosh are separating themselves. Tauren built a wall to keep people out of their lands. Everyone's in it for convenience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarris View Post
    Only losing because they weren't allowed to unleash the plague in the mass quantities like they wanted to.
    Have you played the Worgen starting zone? The Forsaken absolutely use the plague in large amounts, it's one of the main reasons the Gilneans are finally forced to leave. Sylvanas failed at invading it without the Plague then decides to bombard the place.
    The only reason we don't see it used in Silverpine more is simply because it would blatantly result in friendly fire.
    Last edited by Scummer; 2012-12-14 at 05:00 PM.

Have you played the Worgen starting zone? The Forsaken absolutely use the plague in large amounts, it's one of the main reasons the Gilneans are finally forced to leave.
    "Plague" was watered, you can hear quest NPCs complain about that. The fact that worgen were walking through it like nothing is proof enough.

Deleted
    Guys PLEASE! Stop the race wars already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarris View Post
    The Capital City of Lordaeron once controlled the Eastern Plaguelands, the Western Plaguelands, the Tirisfal Glades, the Hillsbrad Foothills, most of Silverpine Forest, and part of the Alterac Mountains (Chillwind Point, and the town of Strahnbrad).

http://www.wowwiki.com/Lordaeron
    Yes. But since the Kingdom of Lordaeron does not exist anymore, it is pretty much irrelevent.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    Yes. But since the Kingdom of Lordaeron does not exist anymore, it is pretty much irrelevent.
    of course it exists, and it belongs to the forsaken
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    of course it exists, and it belongs to the forsaken
    There is no Kingdom of Lordaeron because there is no King of Lordaeron anymore. The Forsaken are a totally different animal, being a ragtag collection of Lordaeron, Dalaran and Quel'thalas people lead by a high elf undead. The living people of Lordaeron have as much right to claim what was Lordaeron as any undead.

The living people of Lordaeron have as much right to claim what was Lordaeron as any undead.
    They are free to visit Lordaeron and enforce that claim.

If they can handle the consequences.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    "Plague" was watered, you can hear quest NPCs complain about that. The fact that worgen were walking through it like nothing is proof enough.
    Which doesn't really change the point.
    The Forsaken still used it in large quantities and when they have been unable to use it they really crumble as an army.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The living people of Lordaeron have as much right to claim what was Lordaeron as any undead.
    Then why wont anyone respect the Scourge's or Scarlet Crusades "rights" to the land, surely some of them use to live there
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    sorry but you have nothing to stand on. No kissing or making out at all. Its not provocative and your making something out of nothing. I could just as well take offense to your avatar, but i won't.
    #boycottchina

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Which doesn't really change the point.
    The Forsaken still used it in large quantities and when they have been unable to use it they really crumble as an army.
    when the player shows up, battles tend to become an automatic GG
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"