Deleted

Leveling Archaeology?

Hi was wondering whats the fasted way to lvl Archaeology?

do i do

1-300 - Eastern Kingdoms/Kalimdor - Fossil, Night Elf, Troll, Dwarf
    300 - Outland: Draenei, Orc
    375 - Northrend: Nerubian, Vrykul
    450 - Uldum: Tol’vir
    525 - Pandaria: Mogu, Pandaren

or do i just lvl it 1 - 525 in Eastern Kingdoms/Kalimdor, since Tol'vir digsites a kinda rare?

considering Tol'vir ones do not get unlocked until 375, follow that path you set out

Just leveled it myself. I went 1-max in eastern and kalimdor, only started to branch out once I had access to digs that I wanted (tol'vir)

Use your hearth/portals/cloak teleports if the dig sites are super far away. Don't forget to use the cata portals to your benefit.

I found that the fastest way was to just, shut up and do it. Dragged at first, but it started to get more entertaining as time went on.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Deleted
    When i first did it when it was relesed i stayed in kalimdor most of the time going to eastern kingdom once in awhile for more troll digsites. And correct me if im wrong i think they changed it so when are are done with all the rares for Night elf for example the amount of night elf digsites will be reduces infavor of those u have not completed the rares with yet.

And i think no mater how u do it, even if u just stay in kalimdor its still gona be slow, if your not a dwarf then it will go a lite faster since u get more fragments.
    but i think staying kalimdor is faster quite many digsites there that are not to far from eachother.

I'd go to Outlands (until 525) and Pandaria (from 525 onwards) as soon as possible. They are both fairly compact continents. Pandaria has the added benefit of being able to purchase fragments of choice with completed Pandaria artifacts. It might be tempting to get back to Kalimdor when reaching 450 to get some Tol'Vir sites, but it's quicker to just stay in Outlands.

Kalimdor would be the best choice to get to 300, especially if you're Horde. Alliance cities are all tucked away in the northwest corner, but you still have Uldum and Mount Hyjal as possible starting points. Horde gets Thunderbluff and Orgrimmar as additional starting points.

Any point to arch? Or just vanity?

Can get some nice BoA items.

Quote Originally Posted by razzan View Post
    Vanity items and ilevel 463 BoA's with a minimum level of 85 (Nice leg-up for levelling in Pandaria), but no BiS items like in Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Vanity items and ilevel 463 BoA's with a minimum level of 85 (Nice leg-up for levelling in Pandaria), but no BiS items like in Cataclysm.
    I still don't have that freaking night elf trinket!.. And I did farm.. Boy I did farm a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Ethes View Post
    I still don't have that freaking night elf trinket!.. And I did farm.. Boy I did farm a lot!
    I farmed myself silly for Zin'rokh, only cropped up when i had the axe from the "end time" heroic :P

Random projects are random... and imbued with a palpable sense of sadism. >_<

yeah that trinket is hard to get

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by razzan View Post
    463 spear, upgraded it's an 471 spear with 15k max dmg. Hand it to your feral still wearing the 390 items and enchant it with dancing steel. Rip apart pretty much everything in leveling BG's.