Deleted

MSV HC or Garallon?

Hello

me and my guild have killed Stone guards HC and Feng HC (was not really hard, we in fact used less pulls for HC than for normal progress) so we are currently sitting at 2/6 HC mogu and 2/6 HoF. What do you think will better suite us? We tried some pulls on Gara'jal HC and we were getting to around 50% HP (we did it at the same night we killed Feng so no one was really prepared to progress Gara'jal, only few people knew what to do here, so I guess it's matter of few pulls when we will prepared), also I've heard that Elegon HC is relatively easy.

So what's your opinion, should we go for Gara'jal and Elegon HC or should we clear all normals and then focus on hard modes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just stick to Garalon, the boss after is free tier loot, and Ambershaper takes a bit to learn but you get him down once, you got him forever. This is coming from someone who wiped on Garalon 73 times before first kill (so many wipes to enrage...) If you need more DPS, and have melee with shitty weapons, I'd say H Elegon would be a good time investment though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

10+ Year Old Account
    H Elegon is pisswater, and H Garajal isnt that bad, but Normal HoF is way easier then both of them dps/hps wise IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Deleted
    Garalon and Mel'jarak should be easy enough and if you got the numbers Gara'jal should be easy enough.

Deleted
    clear everything normal mode before u progress on any more heroics.... go gara>elegon>spiritkings > windlord>wil of emp > garalon > imperial !

Gara'jal and Elegon heroic both need a lot more DPS than pretty much anything but Sha of Fear normal. Once you're 2/6H I'd just knock out the normals and get your tier. Easier and better loot with sha-touched weapons and tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Gara'jal and Elegon heroic both need a lot more DPS than pretty much anything but Sha of Fear normal. Once you're 2/6H I'd just knock out the normals and get your tier. Easier and better loot with sha-touched weapons and tier.
    Exactly this.