Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpenth View Post
    Would have been much more believable if you left out the Demon Hunter.

Demon Hunter will never come to WoW. Do people not realize it's the exact same thing as a hunter with different themed spells?
    lol you have no idea what a demon hunter is O-O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    i doubt this is real though, even though i do think the next expac will be an outland style one, most likely Argus. get some draenei lore, and revisit their home world. and there is a quest about demon hunters in Darkshore that many people speculated that it hinted towards them being a playable class. i think they coud work, could work a tank spec in, a melee dps and possibly caster.

next expansion is totally emerald dream

*cough*

in b4 murloc expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    Is the Demon Hunter like a WC3 Demon Hunter or a Diablo 3 Demon Hunter?
    nothing like diablo 3. think illidan without horns and wings
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Well, I'll wait until the name trademark shows up like MoP did and then we will see.

Pretty sure I've read this on these forums about 2 years ago.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Prolly fake, but I'm seriously afraid blizzard will pull some shit like the with the shitty god race that is the naaru z.z Retcon and screwing with base lore gogo! As if Velen isn't bad enough already.

Deleted

Demon Hunter will never come to WoW. Do people not realize it's the exact same thing as a hunter with different themed spells?

wait, how is demon hunter like a hunter, except for the name? if its based on WC3 then it could work, though most of the spells are now used by other classes, mostly warlocks.

I don't think Blizzard has that kind of creativity anymore, but I do really wish the Op wasn't making this up because it's brilliant.

Well other than the Alleria being mutated part as her story arc is capable of so much more than villainy, I am all for it ending in villainy but she needs to return home and have an epic battle with her sisters first.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    nothing like diablo 3. think illidan without horns and wings
    But we already have that in the Demonology tree. Actually, warlocks in general. Use demon spells to fight demons. Check. Metamorphosis? Check. Immolation? Check. Mana burn? Priests have it, check.

I'm curious how they could turn that concept into a whole new class with out gutting the Demo tree of warlocks.

15+ Year Old Account

Just about anything that thematically defined a Demon Hunter has been spread between the Hunter, Rogue, and Warlock classes.
    Last edited by Nero Duskwind; 2012-12-13 at 10:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Deleted
    I always imagine demon hunter to be a hunter of demons rather than a demonic hunter, I presume this is somewhere along the lines of being correct?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Demon hunter is literally NOTHING like hunters. Like, not even in the least.
    You're right. They're Warlock/Rogue hybrids that DW glaives...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    I always imagine demon hunter to be a hunter of demons rather than a demonic hunter, I presume this is somewhere along the lines of being correct?

correct, at least a WC3 demon hunter was someone who hunted demons, and later Illidan became a demon sort of.

edit: a correction, the demon hunters were created to combat the demons of the burning legion, using demonic magic. but then illidan took it to far.
    Last edited by mmocef2fdcc82b; 2012-12-13 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    But we already have that in the Demonology tree. Actually, warlocks in general. Use demon spells to fight demons. Check. Metamorphosis? Check. Immolation? Check. Mana burn? Priests have it, check.

I'm curious how they could turn that concept into a whole new class with out gutting the Demo tree of warlocks.
    they could give demon hunters a different kind of metamorphosis or just not give them it at all none of the other stuff they need.

all that really matters when it comes to demon hunters is what they look and act like and it wouldnt be that hard to make a twitchy fast paced ninja like class

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    The same thing.. all the time.

This does sound epic, I would like it.
    I'd like it too. I'd like something more with the legion and stuff.

Deleted
    Sounds cool, but I'm not gonna put any faith into this until some kind of announcement.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    OMG SOUNDS FABULOUS. Hopefully there will be a lack of daily quests. And also a lack of daily quests. Also a lack of daily quests, because daily quests are boring when you do them daily.

Want to know what would be super dandy? New character models. Because I'd rather have new character models right now, than a new expansion up my butt.

Quote Originally Posted by Iso View Post
    Prolly fake, but I'm seriously afraid blizzard will pull some shit like the with the shitty god race that is the naaru z.z Retcon and screwing with base lore gogo! As if Velen isn't bad enough already.
    This is so tiring. That's like telling a writer of a series of book he's screwing up the lore in his newest book because he dared advance the story. I for one would be thrilled to learn the Naaru are something.. less benign. It's their lore, they can do with it as they please, and if you don't like it, well, that sucks for you, but that in no way means the writers are "screwing" with "The Lore(TM)".

10+ Year Old Account
    /me looks and sees nothing about making Fishing an awesome mini-game.

/me deems this fake.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.