Deleted

Advanced? Shaman macros

Hello MMO-champ! Was just wondering if anyone can help me out with two existing or non-existing macros for restoration shamans.
    The first one is a weapon imbue macro. It would cast Earthliving Weapon if Rockbiter Weapon is active and vice versa, without the need to use any modifiers.
    I remember a similar macro for hunter aspect switching back in Cataclysm but none of what I've tried works.

The second one is a could-be-bug. No matter how I do, with modifiers, macros or whatever I use it's impossible to get the proc for Earthliving Weapon from Unleashed Fury to land on yourself while having an ally targeted. For example, if I would want to Unleash Element myself in between casting heals on a friend, the additional bonus would land on him instead of me. That means, the buff sort of splits: I get 30% + healing on my next heal, but the 40% from Unleashed Fury would land on the friend.

Any help appreciated!

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Macros cannot choose a spell to cast based on existing buffs on your character (or any other character, or any mobs/npcs).

However, you might try one that just rotates between the two imbues - a castsequence, basically, with just those two spells on it. Like so -
    Code:
    /castsequence Earthliving Weapon, Rockbiter Weapon
    For your other one, try this -
    Code:
     /cast [@player] Unleashed Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Makanprakan View Post
    The second one is a could-be-bug. No matter how I do, with modifiers, macros or whatever I use it's impossible to get the proc for Earthliving Weapon from Unleashed Fury to land on yourself while having an ally targeted. For example, if I would want to Unleash Element myself in between casting heals on a friend, the additional bonus would land on him instead of me. That means, the buff sort of splits: I get 30% + healing on my next heal, but the 40% from Unleashed Fury would land on the friend.

Any help appreciated!
    I'm pretty sure the 50% for the next heal buff from the T6 talent Unleashed Fury is on the target you cast Unleash Elements on. So it's not a bug or something macro can change.

Buff
    Unleashed Fury
    Increases the healing received from the Shaman's next single-target heal by 50%.
    10 seconds remaining

The tooltip even states the buff is on the target to buff the next heal they cast on that same target by 50%.

Unleash Elements with earthliving = your next heal on anyone buffed by 30%
    Unleashed Fury with earthliving = your next heal ON THAT TARGET gets buffed by 50%.
    Last edited by bOOURNS; 2012-12-14 at 01:28 AM.

Deleted
    Thank you very much Taryble! First one works as a charm. The second one however won't work because Unleashed Fury is merely the name of the talent, not the spell itself.

@bOOURNS; the problem is that even if I cast Unleash Elements on myself with a modifier like alt, whenever I have somebody else targeted the buff will land on them and the heal on me. Basically the buff will land on whoever I have targeted, no matter if I heal him or me.

Deleted
    /targetplayer
    /cast Unleash Elements
    /targetlasttarget

Deleted
    Thanks, but with that macro I'd never be able to cast it on somebody else than myself. Anyway to make that work so that with alt pressed it will target myself and otherwise my regular target?

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip [mod:alt,@player][]Unleash Elements
    /cast [nomod:alt][noexists,@player]Unleash Elements
    /stopmacro [nomod:alt][noexists]
    /target player
    /cast Unleash Elements
    /targetlasttarget

Deleted
    Treeston, you have my endless gratitude! Works exactly the way I wanted it to.
    Thanks to everybody who helped out whether your ideas worked or not, I appreciate it!