Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Demon Hunter = Shaman

Has a ranged spec, a melee spec and a third TBD spec.
    Uses Mail (Could use mail agi for ranged and mail int for melee just to diversify playability)

Ranged spec based on agi (like hunter but he plays better with throwing knives and Dual Wield guns/xbows)
    Melee spec based on int (new and unique spec, never seen before *i guess*)

Thrid spec TBD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    If Blizz wants to go big for their 10th anniversary (next expansion) then here's what they should do.

*10 levels
    *Arrakoa for Alliance
    *Ogre for Horde
    *Neutral Etheral
    *Demon Hunter Hero Class
    Executed at the same level as MoP (or better :-)), I would come back for this. Excellent suggestions!

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    If Blizz wants to go big for their 10th anniversary (next expansion) then here's what they should do.

*10 levels
    *High Elves for Alliance
    *Ogre for Horde
    *Neutral Etheral
    *Battlemage Hero Class - Int Plate wearer
    Fixed.

and now /signed

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I was going to type exactly this when I saw that you had beaten me to the punch :P

If the xpac is Emerald Dream, I want Ogres and Naga or (preferred) playable Dryads/Nymphs. A playable Mylune ftw :P
    Given the fact Blizz has given us no lore hooks to the emerald dream, and that the major plot there was wrapped up already in Stormrage, I find it doubtable we'll see that expansion. But a Great Sea expansion could still fit your idea, sans Dryads.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    Niellak, you seem to be very mistaken on what a Demon Hunter actually is in the context of Warcraft lore.

They are a primarily melee class who uses demonic magic to enhance their fighting abilities. While they are not completely devoid of ranged abilities, giving them even a single dedicated ranged spec would be odd. Likewise they are portrayed universally as being unarmored, and while this is obviously not an option in WoW, anything beyond leather armor would be stretching their theme past the breaking point.

Overall, while they might fit in very well in a Burning Legion expansion pack, I honestly don't see them as being a viable class in the forseeable future. In a mechanical sense they don't really fill any niches that need filling. From a lore perspective there is very little they can do that Warlocks can't, plus their presence would screw Warlocks out of an expansion that could of been their time to shine.
    Would be nice if they use the next expansion to expand on the concept of Warlock Tanking and make Demon-Form more akin to Guardian Form. Ahhh dreams...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niellak View Post
    could we be seeing Demon Hunter? considering we still need another ranged / plate class or just another ranged weapon wielder
    Don't you think they have too many classes to balance at the moment? One of my gripes was everything felt the same.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm tooting my own horn here again, but if the next expansion is gonna feature the Burning Legion again, I want Draenei warlocks with optional red skin!