Deleted

Your favourite couch co op games?

This will probably be mostly console titles. But what are your favourite games to play with your friends when they come over, chilling on the couch with a beer?

Mine's always been super smash bros and halo. I love chilling with those games, some right laughs to be had, its sad we don't see more local co op, it seems to me mostly on the wii and wii u these days.

What about you guys?

Super Smash Bros series and Mario Kart, mostly. I'm not a fan of shooters, though I do play Halo when I get together with people from work because they like it.

Smash Brothers is the main though, had Smashfest every Friday night at college, and at my bachelor party. Great times, great times.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

I have really enjoyed playing Castle Crashers with my boyfriend recently. I wish that my other friends would buy it so we could get a good 4-player game going! But 2 players is a ton of fun nonetheless.

I used to play TF2 a lot with all of my friends, but most of them play Dota 2 now instead, and although I like MOBAs, I normally don't have the time to play more than one game every now and then because the matches can take so long. So it's been a while since I've played any FPS, really.

Bond everything or nothing, diablo 2, borderlands 2,hunter the reckoning,dungeons and dragons for the 360, and resident evil revelations

SSB, Mario Kart, and Mario Party are always the funnest go to choices when playing with others.

Dust off the PS2 and put in Champions of Norrath 1 or 2.

Deleted
    Army of Two, the best co-op game ever, hands down.

I think the N64 shined the most with its 4-player games. Mario Kart, Mario Party, Golden eye, Perfect Dark, the slew of wrestling titles.. Numerous nights of battling buddies in all of those games.

Favorite of them all? Hexen 64! It would always be a race to see who could put together there special weapon first without dying then the onslaught would begin. Those weapons were so OP.

Gears of War serie is good fun.
    Do you hear the voices too?

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    super smash bros, mario kart, golden eye, switching turn at some random rpg (paper mario, final fantasy...)

been some time since I did some couch coop

Deleted
    Lord of the Rings: Return of the King the game. Loved that shizz! I always had to be Legolas though, or I'd get butthurt. Then, once I unlocked Faramir, I always rolled the Gondor golden-boy.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    When I was younger every year for me and all my friends birthday parties we'd play ssbm all night long.

As of late my go to co-op game is borderlands 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Conflict: Desert Storm II - Back to Baghdad. God I loved that game <3

10+ Year Old Account
    At the moment, Forza 4. I really only have 1 local friend who is as much of a gamer as i am. He is the one who put me up on Forza and i have now surpassed him!

Crash Bash and Star Wars Battlefront II.

Besides many of the listed ones I do enjoy Rock Band. Mostly played it when we had some family get togethers but it was always a ton of fun for those involved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Super smash brothers / mario parties / Some random wrestlemania (smack-down2 was the bomb when i was a kiddo)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mario Party!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl easily wins this. Mario Kart is usually a blast too. Crash Bash tends to have me rage a lot, but it's still so much fun. Kirby Wii is also great, but it's not so long that it can take many hours to finish in co-op, and I do prefer to play Kirby games alone as I like going in my own tempo instead of rushing it.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2012-12-15 at 04:05 PM.

Smash Bros. Melee was always on at my house in my younger days. Played a lot of Sunset Riders too!

It's not really a couch game, but I did have a 4-player TMNT arcade game cabinet for a few years too. Shredder was a bitch.