Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Sasquatch - do you believe?

If yes, why?

Because its a real creature that just hasn't been properly discovered by scientists yet.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not for or against it existing. Just isn't much proof to suggest that it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Because its a real creature that just hasn't been properly discovered by scientists yet.
    did you discover it? why have you been holding this back from us??

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    did you discover it? why have you been holding this back from us??
    me personally no, but that is the stance of people who belive in big foot.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

About as real as alien abductions.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Yes definately. Have personally seen and since have actively searched in the north east with no luck getting god evidence. Few foot prints and sound vocalizations i cant find references of. Im an avid hunter and i know the woods. Happened early in a management area while i was in my tree stand.

Deleted
    Nope. For all the years people have been obsessing over it, if we haven't found real evidence of it by now, we never will. As Carl Sagan used to say, "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."

Deleted
    Having to "believe" in something is proof of that something not being real.

In a time of everyone carrying a smartphone with perfect cellular reception everywhere (well, maybe not in the US), with instagram and twitter and other shit and the ability to post pictures with two clicks, you'd think we'd have some by now.

Bigfoot is just as real as aliens visiting Earth and God.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Having to "believe" in something is proof of that something not being real.

In a time of everyone carrying a smartphone with perfect cellular reception everywhere (well, maybe not in the US), with instagram and twitter and other shit and the ability to post pictures with two clicks, you'd think we'd have some by now.

Bigfoot is just as real as aliens visiting Earth and God.
    That's pretty arrogant to say considering that scientists have been discovering new species quite often with people taking pictures of seemingly normal looking bugs even. That isn't to say that Sasquatch exists or not, for that is another matter.

Well the Yeti was in Monster's Inc, so it's real to me.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

I once got suspended from this forum for bringing up "conspiracy theories"

But um, I'll go for it anyway

Dedicated crews look for bigfoot all the time with 0 results, so....

I theorize that

A.Bigfoot are actually an alien species, the ones rarely seen are just landing and getting out for a few minutes and this is why they are not seen often
    B.Bigfoot live primarily under the ground hence why no one ever really sees them
    C.All of the above
    D.Guys in suits*

*But the evidence shows they are not that of a normal man in a suit, the bodily proportions and their stride are not human, etc look it up yourself
    Last edited by WaitingforMoP; 2012-12-14 at 07:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherfall View Post
    That's pretty arrogant to say considering that scientists have been discovering new species quite often with people taking pictures of seemingly normal looking bugs even. That isn't to say that Sasquatch exists or not, for that is another matter.
    There are most likely millions of undiscovered species on planet Earth.

Thing is, they're insects, amphibians, lizards, birds and such. None of them is a seven foot tall mythical ape man. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Sighz View Post
    No. There's zero evidence for it.
    Same class as ghosts, Loch Ness monster, analprobing aliens, and so on.
    Actually there is some evidence video pictures sounds that why some peopel think it exists.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Yes.

Most people don't consider how much area forest in North America can cover. These things are also almost always reported in very deep, hard to access areas in the woods. Sightings also increase during times when many animals migrate.

Seen that shit on Ancient Aliens last night - so that has to mean its a real thingy...

.. negative.

Deleted
    Well, I live in Europe so don't know much about squatches, but the program 'Finding Bigfoot' isn't encouraging me to believe in it..

Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    Well, I live in Europe so don't know much about squatches, but the program 'Finding Bigfoot' isn't encouraging me to believe in it..
    There would be higher rating is the show was called "Found Bigfoot!"
    Gamdwelf the Mage

i believe in the samsquanch

If Bigfoot/Sasquatch really did exist you'd think we'd have some kind of proof by now.

The tales of large, hairy man-like beasts is not exclusive to america. Stories of these creatures come from all over the world and have been told for centuries. Unfortunately evidence of the Yetis/Almas/Wild men are just as elusive as big foot. It's certainly still worth it to investigate though.

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforMoP View Post
    A.Bigfoot are actually an alien species, the ones rarely seen are just landing and getting out for a few minutes and this is why they are not seen often
    So.... Chewbacca?

B.Bigfoot live primarily under the ground hence why no one ever really sees them
    Not likely. Nothing about their reported appearance would suggest a subterranean lifestyle.

D.Guys in suits*

*But the evidence shows they are not that of a normal man in a suit, the bodily proportions and their stride are not human, etc look it up yourself
    There is no evidence in existence.

All of the more well-known videos have been proven false or the hoaxers have admitted it, the rest aren't even worth looking at. You cannot determine proportions from a poor quality photo or video and what is and isnt a "human stride" means nothing. If I walk in a weird way does that make me a bigfoot/alien?
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2012-12-14 at 08:57 PM.