Lightbulb Need help finding VC for WoW

My computer specs are as follows:

CPU: AMD Phenom 2 X4 955 3.2ghz
    MEMORY: 8GB PC3- 10700 DDR3
    MOBO: Asus M4A78T-E with PCIe and PCIe 2.0
    PSU: Raidmax Blackstone 700 continuous
    1TB hdd 7200

The card I have now is craptastic.

Goals: - to get 60fps while questing and maybe dungeons if possible.
    - 40fps or so in raids and heavy populated areas.
    I'd like these results with having settings high. I don't think I'd really need to play WoW on ultra or whatever the highest setting is. From what I gathered, WoW is mostly a cpu intensive game and I'm hoping that my processor will be fine. It is sorta old. If someone can help me out that'd be great! Thanks!

If you need any other information to help me decide, please let me know.

I went ahead and moved your thread over to Build Help.

What's your resolution and budget, where do you live and are you comfortable ordering from the Internet?

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    I went ahead and moved your thread over to Build Help.

What's your resolution and budget, where do you live and are you comfortable ordering from the Internet?
    Thank you!

I'm using a 23" 1080p monitor. I'd like to spend no more than $200 if possible. I live in NY and I'm very comfortable ordering online. I typically shop at newegg for hardware.

The correct answer would've been the US, then!

With that budget, your two best bets would be either the HD7870 or the GTX 660.
    Both are at 194.99 US$ after Mail-in-rebate, you get free games with both of them, Assassin's Creed III or Far Cry 3+Hitman Absolution.

Both are more than capable of pulling their own weight in 1080p, and I suggest you go with whichever games you'd prefer/don't already have!

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    The correct answer would've been the US, then!

With that budget, your two best bets would be either the
    Both are at 194.99 US$ after Mail-in-rebate, you get free games with both of them, Assassin's Creed III or Far Cry 3+Hitman Absolution.

Both are more than capable of pulling their own weight in 1080p, and I suggest you go with whichever games you'd prefer/don't already have!
    Thanks for the ideas, but I don't think I can use those with the motherboard I have. I don't believe my motherboard has PCIe 3.0

They are backwards compatible with PCIe 2.0.

Oh nice! Do you think those cards will get me the fps I'm looking for? If I have to tweak some options that shouldn't be a big deal. Thanks for your help.