Good realm to get into pug Rated BG groups?

I'm looking for a good realm for getting into pug rbgs, I would rather stay horde but doesn't mater that much to me, I know tich is great for horde but i made a level 1 and went looking around and people only want you if you can like a 2200 achieve.

Darkspear is nice for ally side imo. I dont play horde thou so i cant help ya there
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

Illidan, Skullcrushers, Darkspear and to a certain degree Kil'Jaeden are probably your best bet. Generally the best way to get into a group is to just sit and wait while reading trade until you see a group that matches your qualifications. Once you find a group looking, you want to message the recruiter with, "hello my CR XX, I am a (Class)(Spec).. I have skype + mic. My armory is (Toon name)(Server). Then just wait for a reply, 9 times out of 10 I will take that guy over the one going.. "2k playr inv"

Never even heard of skullcrusher i'll have to look into it, any idea how mal ganis is? Illidan is good im sure but the trade is just insane with the amount of people on it same with tich i was thinking it might be harder on that server because there is so many 2200 players but i guess it could go both ways with that.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderhead23 View Post
    Never even heard of skullcrusher i'll have to look into it, any idea how mal ganis is? Illidan is good im sure but the trade is just insane with the amount of people on it same with tich i was thinking it might be harder on that server because there is so many 2200 players but i guess it could go both ways with that.
    thats why i said you just gotta sit and read, Skullcrushers used to be the #1 go to horde server.

If your alliance Kel'Thuzad is really good for pvp. I wouldn't recommend switching until your 1400CR in RBG at least.

Well since rbg group can be form from cross realms, u can make some lvl 1 characters in other realm to find a group if u wanna save money
    If u want a general better pvp realm, tich horde would be a good choice, in this realm 90% u read in trade is about lfm or lfg for arena and rbgs, but as u say, tich horde full of high end pvpers, but there are still some ppl forming low mmr rbg groups. KJ and illidan are some good pvp realm too as said by above.
    For alliance, tich and KT would be the options
    Last edited by preciousx; 2012-12-14 at 08:02 PM.