10+ Year Old Account

Don't queue for Terrace LFR as BrM

Or you'll get this stinker instead of Go-Rei from Tsulong =(
    Obtained Stuff of Nightmares. 18 hours ago
    Same thing can happen with Elegon if your really after Bottle, dragons are jerks to us. Any pitfalls for BrM in HoF LFR?
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

You can get both from Tsulong.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

I suspect that if that trinket dropped, you would never have got the staff. You got the trinket rather than nothing.

The coin roll might be different. I believe activating your windwalker spec prior to roll works for that. Assuming that's your other spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucin View Post
    I suspect that if that trinket dropped, you would never have got the staff. You got the trinket rather than nothing.

The coin roll might be different. I believe activating your windwalker spec prior to roll works for that. Assuming that's your other spec.
    It doesn't roll for each item, it rolls once(15% chance) and then picks an item for you suitable to your spec, so it's pretty good advice to go windwalker for terrace if you want the weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Valsh View Post
    It doesn't roll for each item, it rolls once(15% chance) and then picks an item for you suitable to your spec, so it's pretty good advice to go windwalker for terrace if you want the weapon.
    Ah, I thought it did it the other way. I.e rolls to determine which loot dropped then if it was valid for you, rolls to see if you win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Valsh is right and it works the same way for the Coin so at the very least you want to switch to WW when using a coin no matter what mode (LFR, Normal, Heroic) you are doing.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

15+ Year Old Account
    A handy idea would be the ability to "blacklist" one piece of gear from an LFR run, in which case that loot gets removed from your "potential drops" table.

As in, one piece of gear for the whole run, so you could choose to blacklist an item you already have from one boss or undesirable trash loot from another.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

The staff from Tsulong is DEFINITELY on the Brewmaster drop list. So is the Bottle from Elegon. It just also has that other shit we don't want on the list too.

Wait, bottle from Elegon can be coined as BrM? As well as the dodge trinket?

Also, can anyone confirm whether the agi trinket from Lei Shi can be coined as a BrM?

You can use the dungeon journal Gear Filter to see which items can drop for your spec per encounter. It is, to my knowledge, 100% accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Shootz View Post
    Also, can anyone confirm whether the agi trinket from Lei Shi can be coined as a BrM?
    Confirmed, I got it tonight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Needonboots View Post
    The staff from Tsulong is DEFINITELY on the Brewmaster drop list. So is the Bottle from Elegon. It just also has that other shit we don't want on the list too.
    There is no Bottle, Only gold.

Elegon can drop both as BrM. Tsulong can drop both as BrM. Lei Shei's trinket is also BrM.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    You mean the FAIL BAG?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    And fifty silver, can't forget the silver.
    Naftc, "Hunters are the cheapest class in game and when played right are more deadly than a train plowing through a field of bunnies covered in napalm"

I generally don't queue as a tank anyway, the idea of 2 hour wait times isn't especially appealing... :P

Deleted
    I got staff as BrM <3

Quote Originally Posted by Selonthyx View Post
    I got staff as BrM <3
    Yes but you can also get "lucky" and get the trinket as BrM instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    I generally don't queue as a tank anyway, the idea of 2 hour wait times isn't especially appealing... :P
    I have a healer buddy that is still doing the LFR's I need each week so I queue as Tank+DPS but always get tank it seems.
    [/URL]

I queue as tank/dps if I'm doing it alone and 90% of the time I get DPS. Mostly we queue as like 20 guildies though so I go tank so that the only randoms we have are DPS, and nobody cares about them