My personal (sha of) doubt.

Misleading title, i know.

Btw, i'm on valor cap since a few days and i don't have anything worth to be upgraded (new group step back to normal mode to boost the new comers).

I put my eyes on new rep caster trinket (1100ish Haste + 3.8k int on a minute cd, on use). Should i get this trinket or keep sticking with alchemy's one?

(main spec affliction, o/s demo)

10+ Year Old Account
    You should have a look around at this: http://darkcontent.wordpress.com/

One of the forum regulars had it in his sig, and it's a very nice list. It's made of the BiS profile, so it might not be 100% accurate for your personal situation, but the rankings should be pretty good if you're just comparing which trinket is better.

Thank you for this site, its like my new bibble now.

Was wandering if u ever try to model the SCM trinket with a +2 upgrade (afaik it can be upgraded). Judging from your list, Roy u 2 +caster medallion is already better then RoY u2 + Zen stone U1. Wich is cool because my alchemy trinket isn't even upgraded.

Still, it pisses me off if i think i passed on the only LotC i've ever seen in raid because, trusting a spreadsheet, ranked ZenStone above that trinket. Way above. And now i feel way screwed :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Was wandering if u ever try to model the SCM trinket with a +2 upgrade (afaik it can be upgraded). Judging from your list, Roy u 2 +caster medallion is already better then RoY u2 + Zen stone U1. Wich is cool because my alchemy trinket isn't even upgraded.
    Not my list or work, most likely Rustjive's work (he's the one that has it in his signature) but I've wondered why the Medallion wasn't upgraded too. Still Alchemist stone looked pretty damn good in those rankings, so I'd rather spend some valor upgrading pieces I'm using now and might not replace or are usefull upgraded (like RoY and weapon) and burning through some Valor that way then spending it on this trinket.

Oh pardon to Rustjive, i thank him for the brillant job and thank you for linking me to that site.

I already upgraded the RoY to a +2 (feels so much D&D lol). Rest of my gear consist mainly in 2 ring 496 and 496 wrist from trashes on HoF; everything else is crafted 476 or 489 rep.
    All my 3 496 stuff is crit - hit.
    It took me 81 bosses to get a drop from a boss, and it was a LFR chest token, wich it has 0 use for me right now. Its kinda depressing, i guess i'll go with the SCM, at least it wouldn't be such a piece of crap. My 483 weapon is a spirit dagger; to make it worse.

This xpac is treating me like a tourist visiting raid istances.