Flying in Pandaria at level 85.....WTF!

So I am flying around the Heartland when Spy goes off and says there is a 85 warlock near me. Then sure as shit he goes flying over me. He was mining and herbing. Then I thought HUH, FLYING??? So, I know there is a lot of reports of boting on these forums, and I know that involves game automation, but do they all allow them to fly? That is breaking/bypassing the game mechanics.

I took plenty of screenshots - to prove he was moving.

See for yourself - since i couldnt upload them directly from my pc - avadakedavraa.imgur.com/

So would Blizzard just throw a 3 hour ban on this - even tho he's flying.... or is this perma-ban material.
    Last edited by Avada Kedavra; 2012-12-15 at 06:10 AM.

It's more common than you think, and it's usually compromised accounts that are so blatantly abused, since they hacker doesn't care if the account is banned or not.

Deleted
    Are you sure you hadn't been enjoying some holiday spirits before this?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's Botting ive seen it myself also, it was a shaman at lvl 85, mined a node and then climbed a wall with his flying mount, and flew off.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Deleted
    The code for threedimensional movement has always been "somewhere". I've seen a flying/floating level 60 bot very early in TBC when min. level for flying was 70.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bot, I have seen this multiple times.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    Once managed to stop 3 of those bots, courtesy of a broken mining node (ie. I was stuck in the looting position). They'd all "fly" over to it, stand on top of the node - and then do nothing.

One of them eventually moved on his own, at which point I apologised for breaking his bot. He just replied with a smiley.